morning sickness - is this normal?

jussy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have writting another topic re morning sickness last week when things were pretty yuck. Thanks to ladies who shared their replies as it does seem to help :) I'm just wondering now - my sicky feeling seems to be more manageable this last couple of days and wanted to know if this is normal at just 9 weeks? I had it in my head that I would be feeling hideous up until at least 12 weeks. I hope this isn't a bad sign that it is allowing me to feel human again?...... Hugs to all the morning sickness sufferers. :hug:

it does settle down at times, and you should enjoy it while it lasts! you're one of the lucky ones. nothing to worry about. in a few days it might strike again, who knows. i wouldn't worry too much if i were u

hey jussy i'm suffering at the min with morning sickness, i've not actually been sick but constantly feeling sick! :(

It's driving me bonkers to be honest! but today well more this afternoon i've felt abit better :cheer: :cheer: so i hope it does go at 14 ish weeks. :pray:

hi hun

Well for the last few weeks iv just been feeling sick now today i havent stopped being sick i feel terrible, here is hoping it all goes for us by 12 weeks :pray:

Take care :hug: :hug:

hi guys,

breathed a sigh of relief too soon, I've felt as bad as I did in the beginning this weekend :( Still not been sick but the feeling is definitely back. Heres to it passing asap for us all, hopefully before we get some really warm weather!

Hi :wave:

I don't want to worry you but, DON'T LET IT FOOL YOU!

I am now 12 weeks 5 days and have been sick for the first time this evening. I thought I had been feeling much better lately.....more fool me.

I am hoping that I am experiencing a masive surge of hormones and will hopefully be over it..... :pray:

Hope all you ladies suffering from morning sickness feel better soon. xxx

Nie - were you feeling bad before the 12 week point too? Hope it was a one off for you!
I tried another remedy recommnded to me last Thurs and I've been feeling much better since, still have moments of nausea but not half as bad, I bought some Seabands, (on offer in llods Pharmacy at the moment). Unless its in my head, they seem to have worked for me. I've also had more of an apetite too, here's to hoping its on its way out!

i bought some travel bands today too. i think they helped but i'm not sure, i've been feeling pretty bad all day... my first actual throwing up session (sorry tmi) was yester.day and has carried on today.

I'd thought i'd gotten away with it but nope.... :puke: nice!

Ive felt terrible for a couple of weeks then yesterday & today i have overall felt better - still feeling sick on and off but not like was all the time. Hope it stays like this :D x

I suffered from morning sickness for 2 months, but there were the odd days where I felt better (and thought it had all died down for good, how wrong was I?!?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back