morning sickness

lillou

Reaction score
i thought i was one of the lucky ones and wouldnt get morning sickness, iv had a sicky feeling since week5 but not been sick..........until last fri! now i have been sick every morning, its horrible plus i can pretty much tell you the exact time it comes, the same every day!!! 7.45!!!

anyone else had this then its stopped? i feel like its going to happen until im 9 months at this rate :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I think it often peaks around this time for many women.

I've got really bad nausea but no actual sickness. I feel hungry ALL the time but then can't face a meal. It's horrible but it will soon pass for us.

I joined the nausea club at 5.5weeks then then the vom came at about 8 weeks, this week i have noticed it lasts all day long lol!

x

I was being sick 4 times a day for a few weeks but its all dissapered now yippy! So if theres hope for me then there is for you! I just have to be careful that I don't rush getting up too quick or don't get hungry.

i had terrible nausia and sickness in the mornings by the time i got up, and then cuz i was feeling so bad...didnt want to eat.
I then tried getting up a half hour earlier and heading straight for some breakfast and it seemed to help me a lot.
Perhaps you could try that, or just keep a snack by your bed to boost your blood shugar before you have to get up.

Well if nothing works, i hope it passes soon for you :hug:

I only vomited once during my pregnancy at 11 weeks but felt very sick all the time.

I used travel sickness bands. I 'm not sure if they made any real difference, but I was too scared to take them off just incase they were working.

Might be worth a try. xxx

Hi,

I got sick every morning from about 8 weeks until around 12 weeks. I felt sick for a long time after that though and was sick a few times. I think as someone has already mentioned it does peak around 8 weeks for a few weeks. It stops by 14 weeks ish with most people so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I found that my sickness was a million times worse when I had to get up early, the more sleep I got the better it seemed when I did get up.

Alex xxx

Hey girls, i have just started getting sick about 3 days ago i get it about 8am until 2.30 and then on and off all day (i have a little snack about every 20mins when the sickness comes) then quite queesy again at night.
with my first pregnancy i had violent(sp?) vomiting at almost 5weeks. i remember working with the kiddies at the day care and running to the dissabled toilets- at this stage i was at least 6months. so my sickness lasted a good while! :roll: sorry girls !! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back