• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More interesting reading... 2WW

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
Hey girls. :lol: sorry to bug you all again, but i was a little concerned about the feelings i been getting in my lower stomach as i MC last year at 6weeks just before we starter TTC. im feeling quite strange this month even though its very early and just feeling tired and really BLAH i cant be bothered to get up and when i do i have this really uncomfortable pressure in my lower stomach. yesterday i got like a weird scratching feeling on the inside of the front of my stomach- very weird. :think: but anyway searching around on the WWW and found this for girls who are in the 2WW... it may give us a little glimmer of hope... enjoy :)
(i have put little stars by the ones i feel describe my symptoms, even though it probs just crazy old me agian :lol: )

*Cramping -but felt different than AF.I never really have AF cramps just O cramps
*Tired -to where I couldnt lift my head out of bed, this would happen one day and then not for several days.
Restless sleep-maybe cuz I was worried about temping on time,not sure.
Cravings for Dairy
Sharp fleeting pain in belly- for seconds and then gone(6DPO I think it was implantation, I never had spotting)
*Fluttering in belly, sorta like butterflies in stomach but different area
Metallic taste in mouth
A massive crying spell right before AF was due-(the day before)with *pains and crampings-turned out to be the best night I ended up sleeping in MONTHS. Slept like a baby >
Soreness in BB, I never have this with AF
Craving for eggs( I love them anyway but HAD TO HAVE THEM)
Nails and hair starting growing like crazy_they both normally grow at a snails pace.
The feeling that I was-
**STINKY PEE_ I knew it then, Like male pee only also with like an alkaline smell,it is UNMISTAKABLE! My outdoor boy cat had been extremely friendly, he never has been but is now, he knew before I did.
A major craving for Entemanns Chocolate donuts one day, I am not a chocolate person.
Itchy stomach and stretching pulling sensation inside,with some tingling(9DPO)
GLASS IN NIPPLES- this is so true whoever originally posted this, OUCH!
Fullness of breasts
*Queasy and dizzy if I get up too fast sometimes
*DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND PEE ALOT-
this woman went on to get her BFP. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member