This may sound stupid...

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I'm in my 2ww and have had a few cramps also a bad back ache yesterday that I have not had before. Anyway, this morning I was asleep and hubby left the dog in and she ran and jumped on the bed and one of her paws hit me right in my lower stomach, I told her off she got of the bed, then she done it AGAIN, in the same place. Now I'm worried I could have done something. This post prob sounds so stupid but I'm worried now! X:oooo:

I wouldn't worry too much.

When I was 4wks pregnant - the day before I took a test - I was carrying heavy furniture in my apartment. I moved a 3 seater sofa and a 2 seater sofa and a bookshelf.
When I got my BFP the next day I was so worried that I had done damage, but all is ok. Had my 12wk scan on Weds and I have a healthy little bean.
They're very well protected in there x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've been freaking out a little bit too, someone walked into me with shopping bags in town yesterday and I was like "grrrrrr!", but I'm trying to put it into perspective. The human race has been doing pretty well at this baby making lark for milleniums without much trouble. It sounds awful but you always see thiese women in Africa on comic relief who are starving, thirsty and have to walk dozens of miles every day for water for their kids...but they still managed to conceive and carry their kids to term, without midwives, folic acid etc. etc.

It's awful when you're trying to do everything perfectly for conception and you hear about so many miscarriages, chemical pregnancies and still births but I really do think you've just got to stay positive and believe your time will come.

Sorry for the waffle!

Luv Lou xxx

Try not to worry, it's all pretty sturdy in there , amazing how it all copes with what life throughs at it

Good luck for a bfp soon X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back