More Harm than Good?????

lainey

Reaction score
Well my AF arrived today and on time. So it would appear the last few cycles have only been 27 days. Am fine with this dont understand after having approx 8 months of regular 29 day cycles they drop to 27 tho?

But oh well, I think perhaps speaking about baby stuff on here all the time, makes me think about it more, Then i fall asleep and all the days events of reading all the posts and thinking about babies keeps going round and round my head and i start dreaming about it all the time.

I think maybe the best thing is to maybe give myself a break from this forum.

TTC is a mental thing as well as Physical after all and I really dunno if speaking about it all the time is helping me.

Iv read so much about pregnancy and ttc and almost every website adn book say the same you more you think about it or want to become pregnant the more you dont.

My fiancee wants me to stop tracking my fertile days and to stop using OPKs as well, and let nature take its course. He thinks am becoming too stressed and I dont even know it. I actually think hes right.

Every month we plan every 2nd day sex and when it reaches my fertile week i dont give my man a rest I just want to bd every god damn hour of my fertile days. Its not fair on him and its putting him under stress as well.

AM not sayiing am goign to go back to drinking every weekend and eating what I want (as this wont do me any good) But i think i shouldnt be so hard on myself, and relax more in the sense of bding and not thinking too much about pregnancy also giving myself treats such as alcohol etc now and again

I find you guys such a support tho, and I really dont want to give up the forum... but when I dont come on here or read up about pregnancy i tend not to think about it during the day or at night.

This week afew people added me to msn who are alot younger than me, and I actually found it really hard to speak to them, they were saying how hard it was to get pregnant etc, and all I could think about was well try being my age and ttc for so long and now having to go through fertility treatment at my age. I know its not there fault but I feel as if am becoming snappy with it.

So I apologies to you younger girls who are ttc and have been telling me your problems and for me being off with you. Perhaps am not the right person to speak to, even though I have been tryin for a long time.

I really trully hope all the girls on here who have been trying for as long as me get that BFPs this year I really do, and for those of you who are new ttc, I hope you get those BFP soon as well as I dont want anyone of uz to go through what am going through right now. I would not wish it on anyone.

I want a baby so much now, that as hard as its going to be am going to have to take a back seat.

I will still be going on this forum now and again, perhaps lurking or posting here and there, but I just want some time out for now and concentrate on me and my other half.

Love L
x

Lainey

I hope things happen for you soon and you get your BFP, you so deserve it as does everyone else.

I know its hard to take your mind off ttc, its like all i could think of every minute of every day but its true, if you relax and think its not going to happen the pressure is off and its so much more likely too.

Maybe you could just temp every few days and just check cm/cp, when you think the timing is right go for it then, but don't let yourself think its going to happen for ages yet and it'll probably happen more or less straight away.

I know its hard, i've been there and looking back all the times i was so sure it wasn't going to happen or thought we'd missed the timing i was soo wrong. just try as much as possible to turn your mind the other way around, tell yourself you're never going to get pregnant and ...reverse psycology....works so well :D

I'll be looking out on here for you boasting about your BFP really soon hun

((((babydust)))) to you

Nikki

Lainey,

I will miss you, I have always found you to be the voice of reason full of sensible advice.
I can understand your frustrations and your reasons for leaving. I wish you all the best and throw lots of baby dust your way :pray:
M
x

Dear Lainy,

I think your being really brave! I want to say thanks for the kind words you've had for me when I've needed them. I understand what you mean about his place. It's very supportive but certainly keeps ttc in the fore front of the mind.

You're one of the nicest people on here I wish you all the best of and hope to see you back soon.
Becs :hug:

Thanks everyone, am still going to visit and post on any relevant topics, am just not going to let the forum take over my life.

Am too nosey for my own good and theres afew girlies on here I really want to keep checkin up on to make sure they get there BFP

Thanks everyone for the kind comments

Il be keeping an eye on you all

xx

take care lainey..... hope to see you back here soon telling us of your well deserved BFP :wave: :hug: :hug:

Sorry you are going but I can understand why- I keep thinking the same from time to time.

Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon- come back and tell us when you do :hug:

Take care lainey - I hope to see you back here soon.

Valentine xxx

Oh Lainey hun, I understand exactly, but please dont be a stranger babe we'll all miss you here xxx

Good luck and take care of yourself :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back