more bleeding!

rosey

Reaction score
seriously i am sick of the bleeding now, had it since day 1 and it comes and goes, this time its been 4/5 days and passed clots again today. used the doppler and heard baby's heartbeat, really wish there was an explanation for this!
:(

awww hope ur ok hun, ring ur midwife tomorrow. xx

It is so strange how some perfectly healthy pregnancys seem to have this bleeding. it must be really horrible for you. I hope it stops soon and I'm glad you have a doppler so you can check everything sounds ok.

thanks, i tell them every time i see a midwife or sonographer but none has any answers at all and just say keep an eye on it!
have had 5 scans during my pregnancy already and lots of blood taken :(

Hope u get answers Hun I had bleeding up until 17/18 weeks and it stopped x all was well but I didn't feel reasured at the time. Sounds like baby is totally unaffected which is great! Spk to midwife tommorow though x

how bad was yours? did u pass clots?

Hey hun, I feel for you, I had bleeding at week 9 and I was terrified, scan and tests showed everything was ok and there was no explanation for it, this went on until week 14 on and off, mainly on and no doctor in the world is enough to reasure you that everything is ok. I also had a few clots at one stage and all is still well for us, its just very bloody scary isnt it xx

it is scary and due to it i can't get excited about the pregnancy as it does not seem real! perhaps it will help when i can feel baby move and i hope it doesn't stop me bonding with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back