I am bleeding heavy..........

Oh I do hope everything is ok. I keep logging on to check. Sending you a hug :hug:

oh god, ive only just seen this, hope everything is ok tam xx

Tam just see n this are you and baby ok? sorry to hear you have hadthis fright are you ok please get in touch soon xx :hug:

So sorry to hear you going through the mill hunny, we are all right there with you with our love and best wishes, hope everything is ok keep us all posted hun we are rooting for you :hug: :hug: x x x

awwwww im getting worried i woke at 3am for a wee and had to come down seen if Tam had been on

:cry: im sooo hoping she is ok x x

Hello girls :wave:

I am all choked up from your replies.....THANK YOU ALL :hug: :hug:

GOOD NEWS :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Me & Baby are fine, had a scan this morning and baby was bouncing about with a healthy heartbeat..............

I had to stay in, I was dehydrated with the hypermesis, and they did bloods, checked for diabetes, I had 2 internals and 2 speculums and the cervix is CLOSED!!!!!!!!

They have no idea where the blood has come from, I have to go back in 2 weeks for a follow up ante natal, meanwhile I have to rest and if I have any further heavy bleeding I need to go straight to them.

I will post my latest scan piccy after I have had a sleep, we have been up all night......no chance of resting in hospital over night :roll:

Thank you all again for your well wishes and advice, you are all great and I don't know how I would have been sane yesterday without your help!!!

Thank you all :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxx

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats such a realife my heart stopped when i seen you had replied. :hug:

that is brilliant news tam. so happy for u.
xx :hug:

Oh i am so thrilled for you :hug:
was thinking about you loads lad night and kept fidgeting and coming on and off here like i dummo what :lol:
:hug: :hug:

I am so pleased for you but keep your feet up let oh look after you :hug:

Aww i'm so glad you & Lo are ok! Excellent news Tam xxxxx

Im sooooooooooo pleased for you hunny that all is well with you and bubba. Keep your feet up and rest as much as poss, Once again many hugs and best wishes coming your way :hug: :hug: :hug: x x x

Thats excellent news!! I'm so pleased for you !!!!

Put those feet up Madam!!!

Oh hoorah!!! :clap:
Fantastic news!
So glad all is OK Tam.
Lucy xx :hug:

Excellent news hun!!!! Im very happy for you!!!! Just take easy now ok.

:hug:

Oh thank god, we were all so worried about you and bean, get lots of rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back