I am bleeding heavy..........

glad everything is ok hun

take it easy and put ur feet up xx

Glad things are fine for you tam you had us all worried for a bit. -xx- :hug:

Hi Tam

Came on here esp to see how you went, and got so emotional when I saw all your happy smilies ( even before reading to the post lol) so glad everything looks well.

Get plenty of rest and make sure you get plenty of pampering and waitered on hand and foot :D

xSuzx

that great news hunni, what a relief i had been hoping everything was ok at work today and just wanted to get home and check the thread!

:hug:

cas x

hi tam :D

im sooooo happy all is ok for you!!! i was really worried last night

lots of love hev xxx :hug:

SOOOO happy for you!!!! Got a massive lump i my throat when I saw your reply

Enjoy your rest, make sure you keep your feet up and look after yourself.

Cant wait to see scan piccies xxx

PHEW THANK GOD!

Im so, so, relieved hunny :hug:

Now you just take it easy and enjoy that baby!

:lol: I have goose bumps from you lot......is that good for me? :wink: :lol:

Thank you so much everyone........it is amazing how this forum makes us all concerned for eachother!

I have had a few hours sleep but have got up for something to eat and to see DD, bless her heart.....she has tonsilitis, so has been under the weather, but has enjoyed staying with family since last night and just got home.

Anyway, the bleeding has mostly stopped, which is brilliant and just hope it stays that way. I feel fine in myself and just so relieved that all is OK. An early night is on the cards for me for sure!!!

I will get OH to get the scan piccy sorted asap.......I can't tell you how I felt seeing my little baby jumping about, looked like s/he had the hump with the sonographer for intruding :lol: jumping out the way and raising his/her hands (was an internal scan) :cheer:

Thank you again girls, each and everyone of you!! :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you have had some scary moments Tam I am glad everything is ok and do put your feet up when you can hunny :hug:

so glad you have had good news, can't imagine how scary it must have been for you....

make sure you get plenty of rest :) :)

Fiona

Tam it wont be long before you will be feeling Bean move, that's always reassuring. When I had a small unexplained bleed at 18 weeks my friend told me to think of it as a message from the baby to take things easy as its so easy just to carry on like normal and not slow down a bit and take care.

I hope you sail thrpugh the rest of your pregnany and I hope your DD feels better very soon xx

xSuzx said:
Hi Tam

Came on here esp to see how you went, and got so emotional when I saw all your happy smilies ( even before reading to the post lol) so glad everything looks well.

Get plenty of rest and make sure you get plenty of pampering and waitered on hand and foot :D

xSuzx

:hug:

hevwithbump said:
how are you today hun?

Hi Babe......

Sorry I missed this post?!

I am fine thanks hun, I feel alot better now I have seen the scan, but I will feel even better when the bleeding stops......just as I think it is stopping, I seem to get a fresh lot again :( I managed to go out with OH & DD today to the cinema and do a little shopping, and tomorrow we are off to Birmingham to see OH mum! (And look at the time, I am up in a few hours :cry: , but I can't sleep).

How are you babe?

Thank you for all of your support babe and telling me about your experience, I really appreciate it :hug: xx

im glad the scan went well and i really hope the bleeding stops and you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back