• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More about CM - may contacin TMI, sorry!

tots hope

Reaction score
Sorry to share this with you and it may contain TMI but i need to ask!

Right here goes its about CM! :oops:
Just been to the toilet and checked my CM as i think its about the right time for us to start BDing and while i was in there i was thinking if im checking this im taking some (CM) out which means no little spermies will have it to swim up - does that make sence to anyone and should i stop checking CM around time of ovulation for this reason?

Cervix is high, soft and open with EWCM but now im worried i may have taken some out and it might affect the whole thing. :think:

HELP

Nah, you're fine chuck! You'll have plenty more where that came from.

Don't worry but do get bd'ing

xx

I wouldnt worry, I noticed a huge globule of it and of course pulled it about and examined it, I did wonder the same thing but went home and BD 'd and got my BFP yesterday! :cheer:

You'll have plenty more where that came from :hug:

Yeah i guess there must be plenty more where that came from so not going to worry just been thinking to much about CM i think!

GGG - i love your signiture - look so good!

Dont worry i thought about that too! :D

I even briefly considered putting it back just in case :rotfl:

(I didnt of course!)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member