Moon Cup

i think im just gonna use the lid of the sandpit after all the action my foof has had :rofl:

How can u rinse it when your out? If your changing it in a loo without a sink,?! Xx

bottle of water? always did me fine (and much more handy to carry round than a box of tampax/sanitary towels, plus you dont need to empty it very often at all and if you do need to empy it in a toliet without a sink, you can probably just tip it out and pop it back in...

i always carried a bottle of water though :)

I always just poured it out and popped it back in :) But its rare that I need to change it in a toilet without a sink because you dont empty it often.

I love mine!!!

Maybe the best period invention ever. :)

Tampons give me bad cramps and often times leak for me. And Towels give me sore skin after a couple of days.

Also it really made me realise how not icky it all is. There's no smell or mess. Really do love it.

I've had mine for almost 6 years so have totally got £20 worth!!

This thread made me get my arse in gear and actually order one (after thinking about it ages ago but being preggo so no need!) Well day 1 of using it (TMI sorry!) and its flipping brilliant - I have found (in the 2 af since baby) that super tampons have leaked (never had brilliant results with them) and lots of mess but today had been as though I'm not having af - hardly any cramps and no leaking. Cant believe how great this is after only 1 day :)

Sounds ridiculous but think its genuinely life changing - I'm never able to go swimming during af, esp first 3 days and always worrying about leakage and when I'm going to need to change liner/tampon. After today I am fully planning on going swimming with LO tomorrow and am off on mini holiday on sunday and not at all worried about the fact that af is here cos I know I wont have to make up excuses not to join in.

Be careful with swimming - maybe try a bath first.

I find water gets in mine - could just be me though. Mines 6 years old so I probably need to replace it.......

Ive been swimming with mine and no problems at all :)

Cupcake Mummy does that mean it leaks or just that you need to empty it afterwards? You've got me worried now.

I emptied mine before I left my house just so I knew it wasn't a bit full and to make sure the fit was good. You can try it in the bath but I reckon just go for it. I was worried but then I was the first time I used a tampon in the water as well.

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing, from what the website said there are no issues with leakage when you go swimming or do sports - that made it esp appealing to me.

Nope, no problem swimming :) Its much more comfy than a tampon too - really really nice :)

I saw the thread last time and was having a look at them then thinking it was a great idea.

Need to sort something out - since stopping bf in August my periods have just found there way back into a cycle and i'm currently suffering with the MOTHER of all periods! Changing a super tampon about 6 times + daily!! :shock:

Its definatly worth considering. As Ive said before, Ive read that they really help people with a heavy flow :) I dont think youll regret it, even if you just use it on your heaviest days. Youll feel so much confident.

Only just seen this thread! When you take it out doesn't it kind of have to 'squish closed' to get out and then pop open and spill? Am quite tempted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back