Menstrual cup

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by Tangerinedream, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Tangerinedream

Tangerinedream Well-Known Member

Im going to get one soon. Im just worried that I'll forget to take it out :shock: Is it possible to do that. Ive never forgotten about a tampon because they start to feel heavy after a while so you remember they are there but a bit worried I might forget the cup and then get a nasty disease :puke: :lol:

2. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

Nah.. they fill up and end up leaking. Also they can slip down and its more painful than when a tampon slips down... You won't forget :) and they aren't designed to give you nasty diseases like tampons are.

I had a moon cup, but tbh I didn't get on with it... I only really bleed for three days and its not heavy but the moon cup would always leak in that time so I had to wear pads too, which kinda defeated the point of the moon cup... and then on the last two days, i just spot rather than bleed .... so it was just a waste of time.. :roll:

But my friend uses hers with no probs at all. :)

3. NooNoo

NooNoo Well-Known Member

ive just been looking at this in another post...

Im might try it maybe :lol: