Monthly appointments

tipper

Reaction score
So as it turns out, my doctor's office only does scans on your first visit (mine was at 8 weeks), 20 weeks and 30 weeks. I was a bit bummed to hear that as I was really looking forward to a 12 week scan, but what can ya do!

With that said, what do they actually do on appointments where there is no ultrasound? My husband was going to come with me to this one as I thought there would be a scan, but now I'm wondering if this will only be a quick 5-minute check-up. It is pretty hard for him to take time off of work and I would hate to make him take the time off for a quickie.

Find out if you can get one done via your hospital choice of birth.
Ur suppose to have one at 12 weeks, 20 weeks n 30 weeks.
Take pregnacare,
Ask if there is a midwife centre you van transfer to. I chose midwife led care rather than going through the doctors.

Xxx

Thank you for the tips, but I'm over here in the states and so it is a slightly different process when Insurance is involved. At this point I would have to pay for a private scan, which I plan to do..just a little bit later on.

On the plus side, I was finally able to hear the HB this morning! It was rocking about 147-150 beats :) GREAT way to start the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back