Moby wrap ordered - thanks girls!

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Hi ladies, thanks for the recommendation on the Moby wrap. Just ordered one now. Been watching videos on Youtube about it and googling the reviews. I really think it will help me wind Blake a bit better as he's still being sick after every feed. Means I'll have him upright and close to me and I'll be able to get on with things round the house too rather than put him down too quick after a feed.

Love you guys! You're all full of top tips.

Gem x

You'll love it!!! I couldn't be without mine! Especially in this weather x

Woo hoo! Arrived today and he loves it!
5ad7476b-0214-b3ca.jpg

What colour is that Moby Wrap you are wearing, i like it. Been uummming and aarrring whether to order one. Also looking at the close baby carrier which is the same thing, but the main shape is there instead of a long wrap, if that makes sense. How easy was it to put on???

Fab fab fab! Seb didn't like his as a newborn-he hated being confined in anything-but loves it now! x

It's a grey colour I like it - seems to go with everything. First time I tried to put it on was hard then I watched some tutorials on YouTube and that helped.

I've not seen the other one you're talking about but my advice would be go on YouTube and see if you can find demonstrations of both.

i hated it to start with as it killed my back. Until i realised i was wearing Noa to low down and also it was not tight enough. Now i love wearing Noa. And Noa loves it too (he moans for about 30 sec when i stick him in there but soon goes quiet n falls asleep). I would recommend it to everyone!

you look fab by the way.

do you guys breastfeed with the wrap? is it easy to manage? thats my only concern before getting one

He looks so cosy! I wish I had of knew about this when Odhrán was little x

do you guys breastfeed with the wrap? is it easy to manage? thats my only concern before getting one

I haven't done yet - I can't figure out how that would work. Evelina? Don't you breastfeed Noa in yours?

One thing I will say is that when it arrives you open it and kinda go "is that all it is?!" as it is literally one long piece of material. My mil couldn't believe it and said she could've easily knocked one up. So if you have anyone to hand with a sewing machine and a fabric shop nearby you could easily make one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back