Mobile phones

nori

Reaction score
Im so annoyed.. my OH decided to put my mobile phone through the wash! Wasnt completely his fault as i had left it on the bed and then decided to change the bedding. He then put the bedding in the wash.. even so..im blaming him! :(

I didnt realise how reliant i am of it! All my appointments and birthdays are on my phones calender and i stupidly didnt write down anyones numbers for when i get my new sim card.. :wall:

So annoying.. my advice is to go through you phone now and jot down any numbers that are important to you and put them somewhere safe just incase you decide to wash your phone! :)

Pointless post but you never know it may help someone one day!

Claire x

good reminder though, i don't have anyones numbers written down, would be a nightmare if i lost/broke my phone :)

O2 do somwthing called Bluebook that stores your numbers, pictures and texts if you are on O2

Otherwise I always make sure that I have all my numbers saved on the SIM card rather than the phone.

Hopefully your phone will be ok when it dries out - stick it in the airing cupboard and hope for the best

iv not ruined a fone since i was 13 lol
my laptops are wot i like to ruin :rotfl:

Bee said:
I always make sure that I have all my numbers saved on the SIM card rather than the phone.

Hopefully your phone will be ok when it dries out - stick it in the airing cupboard and hope for the best

The sim was very soggy too! I think they are both ruined! :(

nori said:
Bee said:
I always make sure that I have all my numbers saved on the SIM card rather than the phone.

Oh that sucks :(

U never know though - dry it out and see how it goes

nori said:
Bee said:

I've washed a few phones and though the phone has usually been knacked the sim is usually ok once dry. Hope u get some of your info back, x

omg that isso anoying.kiara flushed 2 phones down the loo when she was small.they were really soggy but did dry out eventually.id be totally lost without my mobile its got all my info in it.i take it everywhere.

i hate it wen stuff loike that happens, jayla put the digital camara in a cup of tea,i flushed my mobile down the toilet and yesterday the remote control went for a spin in the washing machine :wall:

hi hun just a little post try putting your phone in a bag of rice for a couple of days it happened to me before and ive done the rice thing and its worked again :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back