Mobile phones?

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
My mobile phone has stopped working :( It won't switch on and won't charge either so i think it might be the battery

It's a samsung u600 on contract with t mobile if i take it in to the shop will they fix it ?

Call them and ask. Depends on the contract, guarentee etc I would think :)

Depends on what type of insurance cover you have.

If it's within 28 days of purchase you can take back to shop and get a brand new replacement. Outside of that time but within 12 months you may qualify for a refurbished replacement or they may send it to the manufacturer to be fixed.

If it's just the battery though they'll probably just replace it anyway to save the trouble. Call customer service, they may send you one out free of charge :)

same fone as me :D:D how long ago did u get urs because i got mine about a month ago and allready ive noticed the battery draining far to quick and things like that... i think it may be the fone :(

I've had it about 10 months but i think it's a rubbish phone it always crashes and take ages to do stuff sometimes. I'm going to give customer services a ring :)

sometimes the options dont even come up.. but even though it has its faults im in love with it :rotfl:

call costumer.S im sure its not the first time someone has complained about the fone... so hopefully will sort you out :D

I have the G600 and the batteries fine..although I'm a bit of a Billy No Mates at the moment so it doesn't get used much :lol:

poppy160 said:
I have the G600 and the batteries fine..although I'm a bit of a Billy No Mates at the moment so it doesn't get used much :lol:

aww ill ring of ur fone :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back