MOAN....sorry this rant is silly forgive me

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
i LOOK HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The make -up stick i usually use has ran out
and both places i buy it HAVE NOT GOT ANY
and the substitute one i bought
IS F****** USLESS
DOSNT COVER ANYTHING :x :x :x :x
ive got white skin where the stuff has covered (NOT WHERE I NEED IT TO COVER)but red skin evewhere else WHERE I DO NEED IT TO BE COVERED)

IM SERIUOSLY ANNOYED AND FED UP :shakehead:
I look hidiuos without make up James said dont be silly you look lovely noone will be looking at you face any way i think you look good without make up
i know this should work and make me feel better but i have deep rooted hatered for my skin problems and face :x

I do not
my skin looks so much better then it has since i was a young kid due to pregnancy clearing up my skin
but not enough to go naked skin

im so paroniod about my face its unreal (bullied badly at school)

even now aged 29 i hate my face :cry: :cry: :cry:
oh god im hormonal but this bothers me on a noraml day so you can imagine im having a right PADDY as i try to cover my face

IAM NOT GOING OUT I CAN NOT BE SEEN LOOKING LIKE A YUCK MUMMY INSTEAD OF A YUMMY MUMMY
:cry:

Aww sweetie, I'm so sorry you feel rubbish :hug:
All of the nice words and logic in the world can't make you feel better just like magic- my OH thinks it can as well, you just have to ride it out and if finding some more make-up is the only way to solve the problem then that's what you need to do! If I could magic some to you now I would xxx

I am sure you look far better than you feel that you do , but that's not the point. Why don;t you try having a bath and relaxing and try applying the other make up again later?

Feel better soon xxx

Thanks flower girl

Im feeling like this because James goes back to Reading later today
and i hate it whenhe goes hes not back till friday

im off now to spend some more time with him
stop being stupid
and SMILE :D

LOL SARAH

Max Factor pan stick works like a dream for me. Have you tried that one?? :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: awwww hunni i bet u look just fine and if james thinks so then thats all that matters xx

i no how u feel tho, we went out 4 a meal last nite and i looked at ken then looked in the mirror and thawt wat do u c in this fat lump lol

I know how you feel.. i will not go anywhere without makeup on i look terrible.. i've got thread veins one on end of nose and a huge spider one under my eye i'm only 31 but look about 41!! But saying that i'm sure you look fine and as long as james thinks so he's all that matters :hug: :hug: try and enjoy the rest of the day with him xxx

what make-up stick is it hun?

have you chucked it out? If not break it apart ( plastic bit) and scrape out the last bit. Ive had to do it in emergencies :) I do it to foundation if its in squeezy bottle too - I cut the top off and then get very last bit if I havent got anymore.

xx

i know how u feel, ive got such bad sun spots and acne scars, without make up my whole face is covered in brown dots :cry: i cant go any where without makeup, i wont even leave the house to take rubbish out in fear of some one seeing me, sounds daft i know, but im so stuck in my way about my skin.

can you not try and buy some online? you would probably have it by tuesday?

Aw :hug: I'm sure you look just fine.

If it's any consolation I seem to be craterface this weekend too :wall:

thanks everyone :wave: :hug:

once i got over myself :oops: :roll: :shakehead:
I decided I DID LOOK FINE in the end

i went out and had a lovely evening with My James we went for a lovely walk in a local National Trust park stroling along holding hands
and talking about everything and nothing
it was so nice to spend such quality time with him we get very lilltle chance for that.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun

i wont leave the house without my estee lauder disapear foundation due to terrible acne scars too.

lots of sympathy from me and a bug hug x

im another who wont leave the house bare-faced

something funny....when i was younger i used to worry about what if i had a baby and went into labour in hospital, my make up would come off and id go blotchy and people would see :lol:

(i still dont want to go to hospital but i'd like to think i could cope with going blotchy in labour now LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back