MISSING!!!

petchy

Reaction score
my dear LIBIDO, aka SEX DRIVE. last seen approx 20 weeks ago. if anyone finds it, please contact me by PM, or phone the missing libido helpline, as it is very much missed by both me and my partner. :cry:

have you looked down the back of the sofa? :)

Lol Petchy - Just written about this on another thread! (pregnancy brain means Ive forgotton where I posted it!!)

If you find your sex drive and mine is tagging along too, can you send it home to me please - My D/H is going mad looking for it lol lol :lol:

L x

Hello

You guys are too funny lol, ive replyed to this topic already but i think most of us are in the same position.
Hope we find it soon. :D
Katrina

have you looked down the back of the sofa?
yup... only dust behind there.....

maybe i accidentally threw it out with the rubbish??? :shock: :shock:

Hmmmmm now I know where my libido has gone - yours has run away with it!! You and your dirty libido, can't you keep control of it ;)

This thread has made me laugh lots, it's nice to know your not on your own, must get hubby to read this!

Only 4 days to go and he's desperate to help me bring on labour!

x

I don't normally laugh at missing ads but I PMSL at this one!! :lol:

Have you looked under the bed? I lose loads of stuff under there......

I think there's a libido theif on the loose!! :lol:

Have you looked under the bed? I lose loads of stuff under there......
nothing under my bed apart from a rabbit that's not been allowed to be very rampant for a while..... :oops:

Mine's is missing too, and cause I haven't had it in so long it will be sore. So I haven't bothered, need to get a grip tho, as it must be frustrating for our partners, their sexual needs are usually greater than ours. xxx

Hope you find it in time to start trying for that boy Elaine lol!!

Mine has gone too and my partner's too :shock:

Oh maybe they went on a holiday together. if I receive a postcard, i will let you know where they all are :wink: !!!!

OH my God I feel so much better...mine has disappeared in the last 15 weeks or so and I was beginning to think it was me...even if I feel "frisky" it disappears if we try to do anything..like I couldn't really be bothered, you know? I think at this stage that it's a matter of thinking about it too much too...like "oh my god what's wrong will I ever feel like that again?" and of course you tense up and then you don't feel anything.

I last found mine in a hotel room in Latvia...maybe they've all gone on a dirty weekend!

Sue

Hi Girls,

Just seen a report on Sky news and apparantly a whole bunch of libido's have been arrested on the Greek island of Corfu, it is alleged the drunken party were seen skinny dipping and causing mayhem amoungst the local community in the early hours of Friday morning.

I have to go now and catch a plane, I just hope mine doesn't escape before I get there. Anyone else who would like to come along are more than welcome.

Nicki.

ooh, curfu.... i'd better hurry though before i'm too pregnant to fly!! if you see mine while you're there, please will you bring it back and tell it off for having such a good time and skinny dipping without me!!!!

LOL mine is gone too!

My OH is offering a substancial reward for the safe return of it!
:D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back