husband wont help me get pregnant

CatBana

Reaction score
I'm sick of my bloody husband never wanting to have sex. His libido is shrinking all the time. Today for instance, I'm ovulating and he's just refused to have sex. He is even more keen to have a baby than me - we both really want it, but he won't help me out by bd when I'm fertile. It's like I'm the only one who's bothered researching pregnancy but that's as far as I can go without his help. He keeps coming out with things like 'I knew it would take ages for us to conceive' (we're in month 6 now), and he'll be all disappointed when af comes - yet he won't do it with me.
And ladies let me tell you I'm no back end of a bus! I am in my BLOODY prime! I could do without sex all through the month anyway because he's not that good at it! All I'm asking is 2 minutes of his precious time.
I'm getting so raging and fed up. I need a man to make me feel sexy. I'm starting to see why people have affairs. :shock:

Can I just do this first :rofl::rofl::rofl: That was hilarious :lol:

How often are you having sex? I'd starve him from day 1 till 10 then he'll not be turning you away :lol:

I am sure you're gorgeous :lol:

God that post has cheered me up :rofl:

Haha, this is awesome.

Maybe he is subconsciously worried about having a baby, which is why he's not doing it or something... but i agree with starving him of it and being as sexy as possible til he can't wait anymore!!! :D

i also pmsl at ur thread as serious as u are it is funny to read... lol i agree with the girls starve him off it. or dress up or something?!?! xxx

Maybe he feels as if the only reason you want to have sex is to get pregnant, and not because you want him?

:rofl:

I agree with starving him.. Then he will definitly be up for any chance of a bd!

Haha 2 minutes of his time :rofl:

My OH might get it more often if it only took 2 mins!! Havent much advice Im afraid, the trick with mine is making him NOT want it. Sometimes Im like "look my legs are really hairy..Im not having sex with hairy legs" trying to turn him off. Doesnt usually work damnit.

I think starve him of it whilst wearing your lowest cut tops, he'll be gagging for it by day 14!

:rofl: thats a good thread!!

i agree with the other girls starve him of it from day one then he should want it by the time your ready. :)
Try and spice things up if you think that could help, dress up or catch him by surprise after work or do both, just make sure he's alone when he comes home. :lol:

Text messages throughout the day! Tell him about all of those things you know would really drive him wild (no not 'can you do the dishes luv'!!!!!). A nice meal together, some wine (not ideal when TTC but a little), and all that after the two week starvation period!! ;) hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back