Ovulating

Kim

Reaction score
Hi all

Been really ill with tonsillitis for the last few days so thought I may not bother trying this month. I felt so ill that BDing was the last thing I wanted to do, and I figured because I had been unwell and stressed that I probably wouldnt ovulate anyway. I was just coming to terms with the fact when I discovered by my CM that I was in fact ovulating!! I noticed this yesterday so forced myself to BD. Then today I had more EWCM and ovulation cramping so am going to BD again tonight. Just wanted to share that with you all because I don't think I have ovulated for the last couple of months (no CM) so this is a big thing for me, and it gives me my hope back for this month.

Does anyone else after months of TTC find that they know thier bodies so well that they just 'know' what is going on in there now??

By the way how you all doing? Havent spoke to some of you for a while...

Kim xx

PS - Do you like my new ticker? Cool eh!!!

A lot of women arn't in tune with their bodies so cant tell when their ovulating but i know many can. Some women actually feel like their egg had just been release and even what ide it is. Most women just want to have sex more on that day, which is a big sign!
good luck!

Hi Kim

Wow, I wish I was in tune with my body as you are with yours, I guess it'''ll take some time for me (only came off the bcp at the end of Feb).

Fingers crossed for you this month

Lucy

Hi Catherine/Lucy

Thanks for your replies, was beginning to think no one liked me!!

Don't know if you have read my other post? I'm a bit worried because my partner had a vasectomy reversal 3 1/2 years ago and I haven't thought about it til now but I'm worried we might have more trouble conceiving that most couples (even though the vasectomy reversal was a success). My partner is going for a test soon to make sure everything is in order, and you lot will be the first to know what the results are. In the mean time I am still hoping for this month...

I have just developed thrush, which I'm not sure is a good or bad sign??? I know one thing though - BDing is off the cards for a couple of days!! Think I have timed it right this month though so gonna take it easy now and wait for Fri 13th (day AF due).

How the the rest of you doing this month?

Kim xx

I wouldnt imagne it would be a problem for him if it was a success. I think thrush is quite commen in pregnancy but you must see the doc about it!
Its hard to get replies on the web site ive noticed many topics havent been replied to, im always on www.babyfit.com its an american site but everytimes there plenty of women on there to talk to, its a great website you can track you diet ect -ive got the same username on there as here. cat x

Kim,
I am so sorry that you ever thought that no one liked you. I have read your post, but didn't have any advice so I just didn't leave a post. I am praying for each of us to conceive soon.

I am from the USA, and I don't know if it is just called something different over here and I just don't recognize it....but could you tell me what thrush is? If it is something personal, I am sorry for being nosey. I just have never heard of thrush other than in babies when they get it in their mouths.

GOOD LUCK TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem!!

Thrush is the same as what babies get in their mouths, a yeast infection, however, it is 'down there' rather than in the mouth.

Thanks for your reply.

Kim xx

Hi Kim

I know what you mean with the messages, although the forum looks like it's getting busier, perhaps needs a wee bit of time to establish iteself.
I sometimes find it tricky to reply to the messages as I only have access during the evening - I work in an open plan office so I could plan office so I couldn't log on there!

Yep, I've been following your posts and am really hoping the results are good after your hubby's check up - let us know when you find out.

Take a rest to get over the infection and best of luck for testing day!!

Not sure if we've timed it right this month - not sure of my cycles really so just trying to bd every other day (wonder how long we'll be able to manage that!)

Lucy

Sorry to hear about that!!!! I have had a yeast infection before and it is definitely no walk in the park.

Good luck with the tests and all!!!!

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!!!!!!

Hi Lucy

My partner has to phone the doctor today then he will be sent an appointment I presume??

I will let you know how we get on, I'm feeling much more positive now.

Kim xx

has anyone used the test sticks with any sucess. I used them for 6 months and had no joy. I bought the digital ones thinking that would be best. They are accurate but rather expensive. Any suggestions on where to buy them cheaper as it was costing me £19 for 1 pack with 7 sticks.

jane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back