Missed miscarriage?

Danielle77

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Im 6 weeks + 1 and Im absolutely convinced that Ive had a MMC, Ive been to the docs who have told me to stop worrying and Ive booked a private scan for Monday when I will be 7 weeks. I have had no bleeding but a week ago I had bad nausea, really sore boobs and terrible wind. All of these symptoms have gone. Yesterday I had a stretching feeling in my tummy but that's it. Basically Im asking if anyone has had a MMC and did you know? Please don't worry about scaring me, Im absolutely convinced and they say you know your own body? sorry about the essay! x

Hey Hunni, my fingers r crossed that you havnt!! I have never had a MMC but....
I am 8 weeks and ive had the nausea, sore boobs wind, cramping and the stretching feeling! My symptoms have now gone aswell! I mean completely gone... I dont even feel pregnant anymore! This happened wiv my last pregnancy aswell, which ended up in me givin birth to a gorgeous boy.. I like u thought I may have miscarried just simply bcoz I didnt feel pregnant!

Hope everything goes okay 4 u xxxx

Than you. It's horrible isn't it. Monday seems like ages away. Will keep you updated. Im going absolutely crazy, im covinced. Thanks for your post hun. We seem to keep commenting on the same ones! ha ha x

Ive noticed that too!! lol

Such worriers arent we!! Its hard not 2 b tho especially hearing so much bad news on here! Im waiting 4 ur GOOD news on Monday so I can give u a virtual kick up the bum 4 bein a worrier ;-) xxxx

Just wanted to say my symptoms disappeared suddenly but all was fine xx

I'm seriously hoping I get a virtual ass kick from you now! lol x

I really hope everything's ok with the little one Danielle and can't wait to hear GOOD news on Monday. I've had 2 mmcs and I had no idea with either. In fact with the second I suffered with hyperemesis so was convinced I was still pregnant (as was my husband, family and all the doctors at the hospital) at my 12 week scan when I found out the bad news. With my current pregnancy (13 + 4 weeks) my sickness has not nearly been so bad but of course I have been super paranoid every day! It just goes to show that each pregnancy is completely different and just because you no longer have nausea isn't necessarily a bad sign and I've been told by lots of people that symptoms come and go. Keep your chin up and hopefully Monday will whizz round! xxx

Hey hun. Hope your OK and that you will get good news on Monday. I had MMC in January and had no idea until I went for scan. I had early scan because I had tiny bit of spotting which doctor told me was normal but to set my mind at rest he booked my scan. This didn't set my mind at rest as everything was measuring smaller than should have been for my 9 weeks pregnancy. The midwife was lovely and said that maybe my dates were wrong but I knew deep down that my dates were fine. Booked in for follow up scan a week later and then was measuring even smaller than week previous so knew that my baby had no heartbeat. I had symptoms the whole time nausea, bloating and sore boobs so really had no idea what was happening. :-(

I'm sure everything will be fine for you on Monday. All the best hun and try and relax as stressing isn't good for you or baby. xxx

I was the same as above, had an mmc 4 weeks ago and was convinced I was still pregnant, so was my body. Boobs were huge, needed to eat more, felt sick on occasions. My symptoms had not been as bad as many others but I'd had cramps since 5weeks and nothing had changed, no spotting. I don't think there is any way to spot an mmc without a scan, symptoms vary so widely throughout each pregnancy. Everything crossed that you have goodnews on Monday. Try not to worry toomuch, easier said than done i know. xxx

Thanks for your responses, Im sorry to hear of your losses. Basically, I know I just have to wait it out and keep everything crossed. I keep thinking that if I've prepared myself for the worst and then it's good news then it's a bonus x

i had a mmc. i still had some symptoms like waking up in the middle of the night for a wee but i did wake up one day and my boobs werent hurting at all anymore while the previous night was so so so sore.
i really though dont think you can tell besides the ultrasound. also 6 weeks is quite early even to have some symptoms.
i think your approach to prepare yourself for the worst is a defensive mechanism that i practiced too when they told me that they cant see the baby and to go back in a week to recheck. i preferred to think of it as a mc already.
saying all that i really really hope your LO is fine, i cant tell you stay positive as i never did it myself but i will tell you what my gynecologist told me.
its pointless to worry about things that dont depend on you... easier to say than done...never managed to do that either though it helped me after the mc....

I had my scan on Monday and saw the strong heartbeat :) Over the moon. They put me back a little though so Im now 6+3 today x

Yayy brilliant news - so pleased all is well

Just for info - on my MMC I had more symptoms / stronger ones, that I did the second time that had a sucessful outcome. ( I fell straightaway on my first proper cycle after MMC) .

The only thing I notticed (then understood in hindsight) was that my baby ditzy brain had gone at about the time the baby died (dated at 9 weeks on a 11 plus 5 scan). I had thought wow this time round I had got away with it, as baby brain is soo annoying esp at work. The next time my baby brain stayed all the way through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back