12 weeks today

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
but im 10000% sure ive had a mmc. got a scan monday and i know baby wont have hb i can tell.

I really hope that all goes well with the scan hun, try and stay positive over the weekend xxx

Why do you say you have had a MMC? have I missed something?

Hope everything is ok hun, what make you think that? X x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because im petrified of my scan monday and you know when you get a gut feeling something is wrong well thats how i feel.
Id rather not go monday. I saw hb 2 weeks ago but something still could have gone wrong.

I just found this on the net I rememeber seeing percentage somewhere after i had had 4 miscarriagsi a row and was scared of every scan and this helped me a bit.

If the scan picks up a heartbeat and the baby appears to be the right size according to your dates, this can be very reassuring. Research has shown that if you see a heartbeat at 6 weeks of pregnancy, the chances of the pregnancy continuing are 78%. A heartbeat at 8 weeks increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 98% and at 10 weeks to 99.4%. So things could still go wrong, but as long as there is a heartbeat, the risk of miscarriage decreases as the weeks go by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back