Has anyone fell pregnant a few weeks after mc?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I dont know whether im posting this in the correct place but i was wondering whether anyone has fell pregnant a few weeks after mc? I had a mmc and it was completed three weeks ago, my OH and me had sex last Saturday but my bleeding started again that week. Doctor said he thought it was af and it start tailing off wed/thurs to spotting. On thursday my sore boobs returned, ive been so moody and emotional and ive felt sicky on and off. I went to the toilet an hour ago and had some brown spotting when i wiped (tmi) and again i feel sicky plus ive got a a sore mouth(gums).
Im quite sure i have picked up a bug and im under the weather, as im sure its too soon to feel sicky but i wanted to see if any of you lovely ladies had experianced anything like this. Sorry for the long post x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a mmc, had a erpc, 4 weeks later was pregnant. Only thing I would say have you tested negative since your mc? it may be residual hormones, Do a test hun, hope you get the answer you want x

I did a test last week to ensure everything was back to normal as my doctor advised and it came back negative, im pretty certain its a bug :( x x

It may not be hun, 13 days after the ERPC I had a period and people said it was impossible it would take at least 4 weeks to have a period ( the doc said to me it was a period and all women are different) she also said in a lot of cases with a MMC even though the baby isnt expelled the body sort of reconises it has died and starts producing eggs, This actually ties in with me, found out from slight spotting at 8 weeks went for a scan and baby had died at 5wks 6 days as it hadn't really grown from last scan, had erpc next day, 13 days later a period, two weeks later a bfp

I hope its not a bug and there is hope that you can get pegnant straight after a miscarrsaige, aparently its just like after having a baby you are supposed to be more fertile, i dont know how it works though, i got pregnant straight after my miscarraige with my 5th

Thank you for all your replies, i guess i will just have to wait and see. Do you not think a week after sex is too early to start feeling sicky though?
Its strange that only this afternoon i was writing in my wtt/ttc diary that i was thinking of waiting till the new year, now im asking questions like this! x x

I had a MMC at 11 plus 5 weeks , eprc - and we tried again straightaway while waiting for period, no luck got neg test, when af arrived 26 days later - but then got my bfp 4 weeks later.

Really hope you get a bfp soon, I know it helped me from the MMC

i had mc in september & went 4 weeks an fell pregnant this time x

Update: well im still feeling sicky and the spotting has continued, i went to the toilet this morning and had brown spotting on a pantyliner and the today when i have been toilet ive had pinky discharge but only when i wiped, im really fed up now because i know my body is playing games with me after my mmc. Ive booked a doctors appointment for Friday if the spotting continues. Weve decided that im not going to ttc until after the new year now, to let my body heal properly :( x x

My body really mucked me about after miscarriage - with my miscarriage I only bled for 1 day and found it very hard to accept that that meant I had lost the baby - but I was very early and the tests came back negative. Then a few weeks later I had proper AF, then I think another one a couple of weeks later - my cycle was up the spout - I used to know my cycle so well and be able to predict it to the day but all that went completely.....then the second month I got pregnant again without even trying, we used protection around my fertile times but cycle was so messed up we got it wrong! xx

Thanks Amanda :)

Im sure it was my body messing me about :(
Ive now decided to wait one more cycle before ttc so it can be a new year, new start :) x x

On having a recent scan and finding I was further forwards then thought, I worked out I concieved around 3 months after MC; I think is quite soon. I am keeping everything crossed, but I knew things were wrong last time, this time I am more hopeful and am trying to be positive even though the MC was hard to cope with and not far behind me. Not sure it helps... good luck chick xxxxx

Thanks Merfairy, its lovely to here that things are going well for you after going through something so horrible :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back