Miserable scrooge.........

bonny

Reaction score
As people are now putting up the xmas trees i was thinking of getting ours down and putting it up but......

Am i the only one who dreads it, i mean it get so dusty in the loft and my nose always hurts when iv finnished, then there is the "i want a new this that and the other" :wall: I like the end result but the motivation to start is a bit lost at the mo.

God i sound like scrooge.................. :shock:

No I dread putting up my xmas tree cuz its so big. I spent all day yesterday trying to put up my tree, i couldnt work out how the stand went together and i cut myself. I gave up in the end, hubbie came home and put it up in 10 mins flat! :roll:

Anyway he didnt get the decs down from the loft so i cant decorate it so its suck in my living room with nothing on it (except the cat, who thinks its great!)

Once its all up im fine and can enjoy it, especially this year as its Evans first xmas.

But I do feel your pain!

I love it and hate it at the same time
I hate that it has been stuck in the loft and dread that spiders may have been breeding in it *shudders* has never happened but ya know...LOL

I love the finished product but takes about 3hrs frm start to finish, plus i will have a Jack running around more this year!

If it wasn't for my daughter, there wouldn't be any decorations in our house... I think the decorations are a waste of time, money and energy and they look tacky and nasty....

BUT that's just me... I've always been a scrooge.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Speaking of which... I better go start putting the decorations up because Tia's pestering me.. :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Every year I have a tantrum because I know in my head how i want the tree to look but it never looks like how i want it to.
Then I get mad with things falling off it and the one thing that really winds me up is Christmas cards. They always fall off the mantlepiece when you hoover and they never stay up when you blu tack them AARRRgggHHH :twisted: it gets me wound up thinking about it.

Scrooge...Yeah thats me

Emma58 said:
Every year I have a tantrum because I know in my head how i want the tree to look but it never looks like how i want it to.
Then I get mad with things falling off it and the one thing that really winds me up is Christmas cards. They always fall off the mantlepiece when you hoover and they never stay up when you blu tack them AARRRgggHHH :twisted: it gets me wound up thinking about it.

Scrooge...Yeah thats me

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Babylicious said:
Emma58 said:

Scrooge...Yeah thats me

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Every year i get left to it when it comes to putting up the tree because they know whats coming.
I begin with really good intentions I even put a Christmas CD on. Then after about an hour i'm using every swear word I can think of :x :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This thread has made me swear just thinking about the bloody tree!!!

ours has to wait until next weekend so I'll worry about it then :rotfl:

Ours can wait until 24th December and can come down 27th December!!

Only kidding it won't be up for a while though!

I keep forgetting its xmas to be honest, as it's the wedding first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back