Miscarriage Question,

Storm.

Reaction score
Sorry to put this here not sure the right area!

How many miscarriages are classed as safe before a dr would become concerend

I have someone claiming to have had at least 9, she has 3 children already and another one on the way, but doesnt know when its due (she claims the dr has said sometime between oct & nov!)

I know its a strange question but I thought there is a limit or something!!!

i think somone can have 3 before they investigate anything...

but if she has 3 children already, she may have had 2-3 before each child, so it wouldnt have been investigated....

on the second part, that would make her 6-7 months pregnant. Usually you can see a bump, but not in all cases.

its usyally 3 hun unless its a later miscarriage.

like red_fairy said unless shes 6/7 month gone she would be fibbing about her preg now if shes just fallen on

Shes not fibbing about being pregant now, but have been unsure about the miscarriages, Im wondering whether any could have been heavy periods and shes mistaken it for a m/c

I dont mean to be harsh, but I know this person very well (related sadly) and they are a known liar when it comes to being ill, and I hate seein her going round claiming stuff that may not be true, this is what she has said about her current pregnancy::

I lost a baby on 13th feb and to tie in with my EDD i concieved on the same day? So she said maybe i concieved after which again is impossible till at least 4 weeks surely?
Which if that is the case I'm due in December.So me going by my dates and my heart I feel that I'm due October 8 - 15th. But whatever happens they wont give me my water birth as baby is prem and it will go in to special care.

ah right i get what you mean now hun...

From what i know i think you can ovulate quickly after a m/c...they say you are at your most fertile just after so maybe jsut 2 weeks after even earlier would be possible...

Has she had dating scans and everyting then?

in my experience...the pain is so very very different to a heavy period. The bleeding was alot worse both times when i miscarried but tailed off very quickly after the baby came away (sorry if TMI). I did spot and on off bleed for 2 weeks though in total both times with only about 3 days of heavy bleeding. I dont think you can really mistake the feeling either of a miscarriage but obviously you only know this feeling if you have been through one sort of thing so maybe if she has just had very very eavy periods each time she has mistaken them for miscarriages :?

I hope that makes sense...im not tryin to belittle it or anything, im not sure if its coming accross that way or anything...

9 does seem a lot though...has she seen the doc after each one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back