Mini rant

smess26

Reaction score
Ok those bloody pregnancy emails I've got two sets coming through I would of been due first time in sept and I keep getting through you are week so and so I'm deleting as I go! And also ou are 10 weeks it seems like I could of had a baby already nearly be pregnant again nearly hitting
12 weeks but I'm here again trying and who's to tell me that this time
Will be different?
I can't seem to carry a baby past 8 weeks??
I hate the fact they dot give
You more care! To try and stop or work out why before you have to go through this again!!!

Anyway mini rant o er thanks girls x x x x

i know the feeling to hun its rubbish. i have had 3 mc now and they r sending me for test but they have no idea when there going to start test cos waiting list is so long they say i might not get seen for 6 months which is just crap xxxx

I know how you feel hunni.
I was in a right mess after I checked my emails for the first time after my m/c.
I'd signed up to loads of stuff, and had to get the OH to unsubscribe from it all for me.
Mothercare are the worst for it, I think.
They just keep on mailing and mailing.

That's why I haven't signed up to anything this time.
Hope the senders get the message when you unsubscribe, it doesn't make it any easier, does it. :hug:

Oh girls!!! Thank you all I am all so sorry that we all have gone through this !!! It shouldn't happen!!! If i didn't have you girls then I would be a right mess!!! X x x

I know Smess, I just had to remind myself that these companies aren't psychic, and they don't know what we've been through.
Hope you're feeling better today? xx

*hugs*

I'm so sorry you've had to go through this :(

Hope things start looking brighter soon

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member