• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Annoyed (Rant Alert)

Thank you for the support ladies, feeling a bit better today, talked to hubby last night and he is going to have a word with MIL and tell her to watch her comments from now on. As for my mum, well i let iher know i wasnt happy so hopefully she will take this warning and not tell anyone else.

Heartbroken, its so annoying when people talk about YOUR private buisiness to people you hardly know:mad:

Hubby agreed that we wont tell anyone anything about our tests, results and future pregnancies, because then at least if we dont tell people they cant ask daft questions or gossip.

Thanks guys:flower:

My oh was so excited he told everyone like you I'm very private i think its one of the hardest parts people knowing your business i would prefer to grieve in my own way and without the world having its 2 pence in that's why i have come on here its kind of like my little diary with feedback some people will always be oblivious to how insensitive they are. We wont make the same mistake next time round x

My mother is the biggest gossip going......everyone in her WI (Witches Institute) knows everything about everyone elses lives and families lives too.

I have to tell her I'm not interested in what Shelia's daughters ex husband is paying her for maintainance or that Pamela's daughter is having a fling with her husbands boss!

I feel that if she gossips about them then anything I tell her will be passed round too.

Hence I tell her nothing!! Not a thing!!! But to be honest I only really see her 1/2 times a year anyway!!!

Absolutey tell them to butt out it's private and very personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back