Couple o Q's!

Kate7

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage over my birthday weekend (18th May) and doctor said i will bleed for 2 weeks, then i will have to wait until i have my next cycle to try again.

Basically i concieved baby one in 2 weeks :dance: .. if i concieve this quick again after my cycle will everything be ok? Should i wait longer?

I cant go through this hell that ive been through.. im only just sleeping properly now!

Hiya hun,

Sorry for your loss. Doctors recommend that you wait at least one cycle before trying again but you also need to ensure that you are emotionally ready too.

Take some time to make sure that you & your partner are ready to start trying again. Good luck hun xx :hug:

I am really sorry for your loss hun. If you ever need a chat just pm or email me. I know how it feels to lose a baby.

As for your question. My friend sadly had a misscarriage and she got preg with in 3 weeks and she had a healthy baby in march.

Docs do advise to wait for one cycle before trying again but if it happend I think it should be ok.

Kate7 sorry to hear of ur loss, hope ur feeling a bit better now :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi hun sorry for your loss

The docs do recomend you wait for your first af before trying again so that dates can be worked out easier, and also dont start trying until you are sure you are ready, its so painful but good luck with everything :hug:

Here if you wanna chat :hug:

I miscarried at 5 1/2 weeks after trying for the first time, waited for my next AF which was exactly 21 days later then tried again and fell pregnant again straight away!!! We now have a healthy baby boy.....God Luck and do what feels right for you. We treated the miscarriage as a trial run which made us sit back and rethink wether this was the right thing to do and it certainly was!!!

Firstly I just want to say that I am very sorry for your loss :hug:

I would imagine that you will be fine if you get pregnant again on your next cycle. I wouldn't get too dissapointed though if you don't get pregnant on your next cycle as it takes longer than that for most people to conceive. Anyway good luck.

I am so truly sorry for your loss, doctors and midwifes will usually say let a couple of cycle go by till you start trying again just so your body is medically back to normal and your womb is totally back ot normal.
You wont nessacerily bleed for two weeks either, its different for everyone.

You at the end of the day know whether your ready to try again, but is your head and heart ready to try again so soon babes? :) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back