MILF

evemarie8

Reaction score
:cheer: Had to tell someone this and I cant tell the girls at work as they will know I have been using my phone when i am not allowed!

I was really upset this morning because my favourite maternity jeans just wont go round my thighs anymore and I felt so hideously frumpy that I took it out on my OH, screamed and cried at him and told him it was all his fault. He didnt say much, just told me to try some balck trousers I had bought ages ago that were too big before. Anyway, they fitted and off I went without even apologising to him, kissing him goodbye or anything.

Then about 10 minutes ago i got a text from him that just said: "MILF"

I was sooo chuffed I nearly cried at work, how cute is he????????? If he had spoken to me the way I did to him this morning I would have ignored him for a month!!!!!!!! I am feeling all loved up now and will definately be making amends this evening......if you catch my drift!!!!!!!

Love Happy Evie xx

arrr bless him!!!

I take it out on my OH all the time i went into a shop the other day and he moaned coz i had gone in the half hour ago and came out with nothing.

I lost it and just started screaming at him in the middle of the high street ow nothing fitted and that i was pissed off and i wanted to go home!!

He shut up and i think he got the picture that i was feeling abit down because he took me to the nail salon and payed for me to have my nails done!! lol :D

I think the fight was over after that lol

Lots of love x x xx

now i'm probably being really dim but what does MILF stand for?

alfie said:
now i'm probably being really dim but what does MILF stand for?

Mom
I'd
Like to
Fondle (or a rude word that I can't write here!)

:oops: I see, i never get texts like that from my husband you lucky girl!!!!! Have a lovely evening.

aww thats cute :)

he will know its hormones with u tho so he knows not to pick a fight with u :lol: i bet as u went out the door he probably said love u too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back