Can you depress a baby inside you??

Keely

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a weird question..... yesterday I have a VERY tearful day, :cry: cried all day at work, and when I wasnt crying I had a face like a slapped arse! :evil:

Then in the evening my baby didnt move at all for about 4 hours, I was poking him, drinking tea(that makes him move), drinking cold drinks... then about 9pm he gave a couple of little kicks and that was it..... :?

Did I depress him cos I was so down, did he have the hump too?????

Today I am happy and he is jumping around all over the place. :clap:

Keely xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi!

I'm not sure - but my little bud is exactly the same! If I'm down, nothing much in movements but if I'm happy - she's a hyper little kick boxer.

Don't worry tho - we all have bad days. My first stupid bad day still makes me laugh at how silly I was!! I cried when I ran out of bread!!! I knew hormones would take over but thats just silly!!
:doh: :doh:
S. xx

I've often wondered about this too,because I am certain when I feel like crap,he knows and sulks as well!
I was the same yesterday Keely - and he hardly moved at all,today I feel okay,and his movements have picked up.....in fact while I have been typing,he hasn't stopped kicking,punching and rolling........it must be the relief to know that at least two others experience the same as I do!!! :)

this is something i've been worried about too! so if anyone knows for sure it would be a great help!!!

the last few weeks i've been really busy at work! to the point that it's getting me down! been taking work home to try and catch up but last week my back was broken... my whole body was aching! so i've stopped with that now! but i'm really stressing myself out trying to catch up (ever felt like your taking 2 steps forward and 5 back) well thats monday to friday at the moment... the other day i went for lunch on my own and just sat in the car in the car park of the supermarket and cried!!! i just couldn't see a way out of this working mess... i hope little bump doesn't feel upset and depressed when i am... i felt so bad for crying I bought a big bad of pick n mix sweets for bump... i got a big kick in return!!! think it was bump telling me to stop feeling sorry for myself!

x

I am glad I am not the only one to think this, its a relief on this website when people think the same as you!! Makes you realise you are not going crazy! :lol:

Sarah - thats funny crying over bread I normal cry cos OH has not done washing up when promised to an hour ago!! :shock: haha

Hayley - sorry to hear about your massive work load, this maybe easier said then done as I dont know what work you do, but I have nearly completely stopped working at work, I get the urgent day to day things done and ignore the rest! Someone will pick it up after me!.... my attitude is that me and babys health and happiness is MUCH more important then ANY job. xxxxxxxxxxxx

IV ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT A BABY FEELS HOW THE MUM DOES I READ THAT A RELAXED MUM DURING PREGNANCY WILL HAVE A CHILLED OUT BABY, SUPPOSE ITS THE SAME WHEN THE BABY IS BORN TOO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back