Hormones making me paranoid

*sara*

Reaction score
I think my hubby will have left me by the time this baby comes! I just feel so fat, frumpy and unatractive that every time hubby wants to go visit a friend or has to do overtime at work i accuse him of being with some tart! We just had a huge argument as apparently i dont let him out of my sight and im a control freak :cry: :cry: Why am i being like this as i know he's not the type of person to cheat. :wall:

unfortunatly what your feeling is sooooo common alot of women go through these feelings dring pregnany, the only thing i can think of doing is explaining to your hubby that it's all the hormones of the pregnancy making you so paronoid and you love him etc....

Oh hun I know it's so hard - these bloody hormones turned me into a totally different person towards the end last time. :hug: :hug:

I am sure once the dust settles he understands what you are going through. It's hard for you both :hug:

yip im exactly the same hun, totally understand how yr feeling.. its horrible isnt it? just try to explain to your OH how and why you are feeling the way you are! Sending you some big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm the same, i actually woke him up the other night because i was sleepily hitting him :rotfl: I was having a dream that he was having an affair with a young blonde girl! He really isn't the type to stray so i don't know why i keep having nightmares. I think it's because at this stage we're just getting over the spotty skin, greasy hair, feeling bloated and podgy stage that makes you feel really unattractive - or i am anyway - and i think keep thinking how on earth can he still love me! I try to make a bit more of an effort to put make-up on now which helps a bit.
My husband was prepared for it all this time because i was like it last time too and keeps reassuring me that i'm even sexier when i'm pregnant - i'll just humour him because i certainly don't feel it! :lol:

It'll be ok, hormones do stange things to us! :hug:

After not talking all day i appoligised told him i loved him and explained my hormones are all over the place, what a nasty wife i am :( all back to normal now....untill my next outburst :oops:

*sara* said:
After not talking all day i appoligised told him i loved him and explained my hormones are all over the place, what a nasty wife i am :( all back to normal now....untill my next outburst :oops:

Ah bless you!!! My OH had a little moan yesterday about something and it set me off into a floods of tears!!! Normally I would have just told him to get stuffed but I am really senstive at the moment!!! x

Dont beat yourself up over it.........I promise its normal behaviour!!

My DH has recently started a new job and he is working away 3 days a week.....its awful and I spend the time on my own thinking about what he is up to etc, and have to try and keep calm, but I get very insecure and also feel neglected which I know is just a hormonal thing (and for me some degree of self pity as Im on my own so much :( ).

Try to bite your tongue, rather than having a go at your OH, as its not his fault :D

Im exactly the same hun.

I think its totally normal for us all as we are going through so much!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back