Mild period pains at 30+ weeks??

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
For the past few days now I've been getting mild period pains. Nothing to be concerned with I assume and not painful enough to alert the hospital. The ache is located mainly in my lower tummy and foof, anybody know what this is or has experienced the same?

I think the little chip has her head down as I'm getting all sorts of little kicks above my belly button and on my right side. Could it be chips head is pressing down on my uterus that would cause the ache??

Need some reassurance ladies :/

Last edited:
Hey - i have had this same period pain over the past 2 days. Was looking for a thread on here as i am sure i saw one not long ago. Like you not worried just want reassurance that its normal! So interested to see what others say x

Hey hun. I've had this too since about 30 weeks. Mw said it could be bh too. Xxx

Yeh i had this quite alot at about how many weeks you are so i am summising its normal hun xx

I've been having this too over the last couple of weeks but everyone seems to think it's normal xxxxx

yep...i get it too...pain lasts about a minute at a time tops...i also get kicks above my belly button and on sides and mw said my baby had gone head down....so i think its just all the added pressure and way baby is lying

xx

I also have period pains every now and than! I guess it's normal:)

xx

Ive had this all day, more of a dull ache cramps than painful. But I'm not as far as you girls, is this normal for the stage I'm at?? X

Thank you girls, feel better about this now. I think It could be quite normal at any stage hearing ladies go through the same thing at different weeks pregnant. As long as its not accompanied by any bleeding we can take it as normal :)

Thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back