Period pain??

evie_smith

Reaction score
Is this where baby is maybe moving thurther down?? I had really bad back ache last night had a proper hunger on too and had slight to medium period pains too this morning I have back ache the same and period type pains are now upto a medium - I'm still hungry but feel a little queesy!! Ohhhugh!! could this be a bug?? My DH is cooking me a fried egg sandwich nom hopefully will curve my nausea a bit I don't feel sick or unwell just period pains getting worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and it's not a pooh or bad tummy in case of a pooh as had one of them in the night and this morning and since I had them it's jut getting worse xx

No idea but I'm in the exact same boat! Had them all last night and still got them this morning. Had nausea for last few weeks so I'm ignoring that but my back is agony so I just figured it was back pain that's radiating round x

Hi Evie,

It could be a mixture of the pressure of the baby being a little bunged up. I know you said you have been to the loo but as you have had an increase in appetite and because the digestion system is slower when pregnant there could be a little back log.

I have been having period type pains for a while (did with my first pregnancy for a few weeks before he was born) and had an increased appetite, the pains were getting worse and felt so uncomfortable all the time.

So yesterday I decided to try to flush myself out but using prune juice (I didn't know how well that stuff worked and didn't know just how badly bunged up I had been) I had 2.5 glasses late morning and by 2pm was going like no ones business. I had a few more pains this morning but after going to the loo again I have not had any more and feel a lot more comfortable.

Other than that it could just be baby trying to get into the world, good luck.

Kind regards
Beth

My labour started with period pains and needing lots of poo's!! Fingers crossed it's baby making an appearence!! x x

I hope so too!

It'd be so cool if we both had our babies the same day (preferably today babies please!)!

I'm hoping that's the case too as I'm 2 days over due, my first was 2 weeks late so fingers crossed this one is not as laid back

Can't wait to have this baby but knowing my luck it's prob jut a back log of stuff lol!! I had loads and loads for days and from yesterday it's not as loose I will use for better use of wording lol!! Hopefully it baby tho but I'm not putting hope on anything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back