Period pains

lealea85

Reaction score
I'm getting period pains. Annoying niggly pains at the front n low down.
Is that because Babas head is down n constantly moving???

I dont know hun??!! are they constant like cramps?? I get these after doing my houswork and though mybe it was all the bending and stretching??!!

Nah not constant. Comes n goes. Mind u I just climbed out of bed

if they are coming and going then you had better keep an eye on that incase its contractions no??

I'm getting alot of Braxton hicks but been having them since 22 weeks they have become more frequent but will b keeping an eye on them hun

oh make sure you do but hopefully its just your little man getting down in your pelvis!!

your not allowed to queue jump me!!! :)

Loooool I hope so.

I'm in the same boat. I want him out lol
I've served him his 6 weeks notice loool
Got my clary sage oil n raspberry leaf tea on stand by lol

haha Im gonna be heading to holland and barrett to stock up soon too! I wont be allowed to do anything until 37weeks as DH wont allow it.... bloody men I'd like to see him carry a bowling ball in his stomach for 40weeks :rofl:

we will have to have a race to the labour ward lealea

i get alot of pains there hun, asked midwife and she said 'pregnancy pains' are normal and its just ur womb stretching, baby moving down and jst general aches :) x

Sounds all fine Lea Lea, If it makes you feel better I have started to feel like an old lady in that region, what with aches and pains , and feeling like there is a baby just about to drop out of my bum! not long now - and yes I agree with mrs S - absolutely no queue jumping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back