MIL Prediction

HideiLu

Reaction score
We went to visit OHs parents last night. I've mentioned before that OH Mum is a medium (she knew about baby before us too)

She has mentioned to me before that she thinks it's a girl, but has been a bit sheepish about it, and always refers to the baby as 'she'.

OH was trying to force out of her if she knows, but she said she didn't want to interfere (he is routing for a boy!) but I know she is sticking with it being a girl!

She won't say anything else about whether it will be late, early, or anything, but she is pretty happy about the whole thing and comfortable which I'm hoping is a good sign to baby being happy and healthy.

We'll find out on the 14th if she's right about it being a girl! I have been conviced myself from the start it's a pink bump too! :)

Oooh my god! That's exciting... A medium I went to said boy so we shall see in a couple of weeks what they are! xx

I think you have a boy too little lady! Ooooh we'll have one of each! xx

my mum thinks im having a girl too, i wouldnt say shes a medium tho she just has weird dreams that tend to be true :rotfl:
she was right about DS so we shall see

OOh how exciting, you should get her to write down some predictions about the birth etc if she feels comfy doing it and seal them in an envolope to see if they come true.

The great thing is she is relaxed about it all... phew!

Even though our husbands side is dominated by men i have a feeling we might be pink, just because of the totally different time Im having with this pregnancy, but I am 9 years older this time :think:

Ooh - I bet you can't wait to find out. I had a very strong feeling about a girl too and was right. I have also suffered a m/c before but a medium who my mum works with said it was a girl and everything was going to be okay (I was a bit panicky at the beginning of the pregnancy and couldn't relax & enjoy it).

Now I can't wait for you to know!!

And Dannii - funny you should say that because I have feeling it is a little boy for you too!! It's all getting very exciting in here - loads of scans this week and lots more coming up!! :cheer: :cheer:

Ooooo wow thats so cool I would love to go see someone like a fortuneteller but I would be to scared that they would just look at me and go "No I cant tell you!" I would then shite a brick!

I think Dannii's gonna have a boy too?!? Have no idea why though! I don't have a clue whats in my own tummy! Everyone thinks I'm having a boy though....but I really arn't sure!

I just had a reading at the vitality show and at the end she asked if I had twins in the family :shock: I said no and she said she could see some, but couldn't be sure, said it probably isn't this one as I'd be bigger and would've showed on the scan already. Frightened the life out of me when she said it though! She wouldn't tell me if it was a boy or girl and I didn't want to know anyway so didn't press it. Really freaky stuff though- never had a reading before but not so nervous now.
Wish I had someone around who was a medium but she told me I'm going to be psychic during this preganancy and see things :shock:

Can't wait for you to find out- scan on the same eday as me but we're staying green- I reckon girl for you too!

That's so wierd Tadpole because when your post was loading I thought "I bet it's team pink!!" How strange!!

Anyway Lu & Handbagqueen, our scans are only 4 days apart so there'll be a few around the same time!

xx

HideiLu that is so cool having a MIL medium, wish I did!! I have a MIL who is conviced that I am having a boy and a mum who thinks it's a girl - one of them will be right :wink:

Dannii - I think that you are having a boy too but with you thinking that it's a girl is putting doubts in my mind :D

It's so exciting to find out what everyone is having :D :D

Xxx

A psychic told me mine was a boy!! But the doctors are sure shes a girl lol.
The only person who thought she was a girl was "baby daddies" mum!

I'm sure some are right but obviously wrong for me.

I'll be sneaking back in to check what team your all on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back