Its a....

lozzi

Reaction score
.....GIRL :D:D:D:D:D:D im sooo chuffed...

its not 100% the sonographer said but ya kno who cares she said girl *dances* :cheer: :dance:

basiaclly the b aby was in more a less the same position as the last scan so she cudnt look at the heart again..

but she had me running up and down the stairs, so were as before the stairs the baby had both feet cover its bits it moved them so one was only partially,

the woman said she saw girly bits but she wants to confirm it when the foot is further away...

so she said not to buy anything *complete sale for pram* till tuesday but ya kno :D hahaha

im back tuesday for the heart to be attempted to be checked again... and also to confirm girly :D

but stil woot its girl :D

dad says not to convince myself its a girl til tuesday... as you can tell im not...

wOOt im having a girl :D lol

*quick thought* what if i go back and she says its a boy.. OMG it must have small bits or something :l

probably worrying about nothing but oMg! lol

aww thats lovely! did you want a girl especially? :hug: :hug: congratulations.

healthy first choice, but always wanted a daughter, doesnt every mum?

lol ,congrats on having a girl :) cant believe you get to have another scan tho just to make sure, Unfair. running up and down stairs on a full bladder doesnt sound fun tho! xx

the next scan isnt for the sexing, its to check the chambers of the heart coz baby wudnt let the sonographer, but she said she'll confirm sex again for me at that one :D

lozzijane said:
healthy first choice, but always wanted a daughter, doesnt every mum?

yeah i must say i love my girlies! :cheer:

congratulations lozzi so pleased for you, i was right again i said girl!!

and i know its deep down what you wanted, happy shopping xx :clap:

Well done Lozzi!! Sounds like it's a little lady for you!!

MW had me up and down the stairs on my scan on Tuesday - it's totally knackers you out!!

I'm sure the heart is fine - did the baby measure up OK for the weeks??

Yay Lozzi :clap: :clap: Well done hun for your little girl :clap: :clap:
(It probaly is a girl..............at my scan you could really see his 'little bits', in fact she called it his third leg!! :rotfl: )

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to go Lozzi!!!!

Hehe so chuffed its a pink one! Whatever ultrasound scan you go for they can never ever say its 100% anyhow..so its gotta be a girl.

And like Misslarue, when our baby was sexed at the 4d scan (using the 2d) you could definately see its parts, so if its leg was open and she saw nothing then its gotta be a girl.

Im so pleased for you hunny, I know this means so much to you :hug:

Hopefully Tuesday you will be able to FINALLY get the heart chambers checked. Did you try coughing very hard? Thats what the sono said to me to do and also lay on my side and it worked.

she had me led on both sides

she was poking my stomach really hard

she had me run up and down teh staiirs poking my tummy as i went

cold water

everything she cud think of but nothing worked!! lol

she said something about i was having a scan tuesday if that dint work then id ahve another on thursday, but after that "my options were closed"

i think she meant if there was something wrong i cudnt abort it.

there is NO way on this earth even if there was a problem that i wud abort my baby.

Yeah, what she was saying is that after that time if they scan you and something isnt right you would have to keep it. Like you said, not that'd you would get rid of it anyhow!!!!! But I suppose they have to say that and make you aware.

So what happens after Thurs then? Do they carry on scanning if they havent been able to check the heart or just leave it at that?

i dont know, i hope not, its great seeing the baby, but i cud be being scanned every week for the rest of my pregnancy knowing this LO lol :D

Yeah but I expect you will be pleased when it cooperates and they can tell you all is ok with the heart too!

of course, that will be the icing on the cake :D

mmmmmm cake

congratulations!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

i hope you dont have an akward 4d scan like me

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

i hope you dont have an akward 4d scan like me

theyll probs be doing me weekly scans still then to determine the heart thingy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back