• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 week checkup-what a waste of time!!

I really cant believe how common it is to receive such rubbish care!!!! i am definately going to get the symptons checked out now though im not going to take any chances. thanks again for all of your replies x

Oh poor you yazminabambino its terrifying when u think u have a clot am so glad all worked out ok for u!! I had a clot in my lung from my dvt when it happened it felt like I'd been shot I actually felt my heart stop, then afterwards I was so out of breath and dizzy and not well at all, Dr's didn't believe me said it was nothing eventually got admitted and was told I might have died if I wasnt treated immediately, most frightening time of my life, so now I take all cramps, breathlessness and dizziness seriously and I expect the docs and mw to do too! It's terrible they can fob people off without checking if its serious

I really cant believe how common it is to receive such rubbish care!!!! i am definately going to get the symptons checked out now though im not going to take any chances. thanks again for all of your replies x

Seriously don't let them ignore you or fob you off with excuses, get it checked out hon your health is too important, hopefully it will be nothing but that is their job to prove that!!!

Bunnykinz, I'm sorry you went through such a horrible time. My mum who is 39 now, aged 30 she had similar symptoms and they were all disregarded as a pulled muscle. If she didn't stress that something was wrong and get the correct medical care they said she would have died. Thank goodness all is well. When we state these symptoms they'll check your diadima levels which generally come out high during pregnancy but if all others results prove otherwise they'll give you the all clear. Hope you get checked out sweetie. XX

Thankfully my 16w check was brilliantly thorough, but only coz ive had cin3 treatment.. im sure if i hadnt they wouldnt have been too bothered..
im sorry to hear your all having a bad time!
im glad your going to do something about it.. keep us updated!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back