Midwife sending me to a&e :(

Bloods came back fine and urine ok. Bleeding stopped? No more clots and didn't refer me to gyne to check my cervix... That's sounds positive, right?

Will be a long weekend but monday is better than tuesday :) good luck xxx

Sorry to hear this hun, but monday isnt too long hun and if they didnt even check cervix then all sounds promising for you. Rest up and take care.

Michelle. x

Monday isn't too far away! Glad you've got a scan booked. It's definitely a good sign bleeding has stopped IMO. I have bled twice in this pregnancy both times it stopped but oh my I was petrified. Everything is ok for me so far. I've also had 2 miscarriages and when I bled with them the bleeding didn't stop it was very heavy & massive blood clots. So I definitely think its good sign xxx

big hugs, hun. Hope everything is OK xxx

I'm going to be hell to be around until Monday :( I'm trying to be positive but Its hard. I have very slight cramping sensation like af type pain but very mild but now I'm worrying about that, I also have a pain in the back. I'm worrying about everything :(

I need a time machine

Bless you hun.... I hope everything is ok. Get yourself some girly films in, popcorn and sweeties, just watch back to back romcoms...! xx

Hang in there lady - blood and urine tests showing PG are a good sign! FX for you!

xx

I keep having cramps but then i go to the toilet and theyre releaveed, then they come back. i seem to be a bit bunged up which might explain the cramping thats just started sice seeing the doctor... or maybe im just so nervous that im giving myself the runs idk.

Try and calm yourself (easier said than done, I know!) chances are your nerves are causing your cramps. Try book in with GP now to get cervix checked? They sometimes will see you if they've been on time with patients xx

They won't. Doctor said cervix can be checked af the hospital. Hospital didn't refer me to gyne.

I've been in bed all afternoon. Can't eat or drink or sleep or get my mind off it. In on my own cos hubby went to work then for a drink after and Wont be in until midnight :(

Hey Hun hope everything goes ok with the scan. Your cramps could very well be nerves I get this all the time.

It's so hard to think about anything else just keep your feet up over the weekend and let OH look after you xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for u! Rest up and it's easier said than done, but try not to worry. My sister had a couple of major bleeds and all was fine. Thinking of u xx

I had awful back pains early on in my pregnancy .. to the point i nearly had paracetamol. And also daft as it sounds but every time ive bled i had cramps but i also think it was worry too. Thinking of you xx

fingers crossed everything is ok for you hun, just try and rest xx

I Went to my mums tonight for tea as hubby was at work and i was thinking too much being on my own. shes a nurse with history of miscarriage herself and she looked at my blood results and notes and calmed me down. she said she'll come with me on monday to my scan and said she would be very surprised if i had miscarried.

so im a lot calmer. shes going to keep me busy all weekend too. were going out for lunch tomorrow and then me and hub are going to watfch movies and get pizza tomorrow. then on sunday theres the church thing to do and visit grandma... so im hoping it will fly past.

i can just hope things turn out ok.

thanks for the wprds of support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back