Midwife appointment

TORino

Reaction score
Had my 36 week appointment today.

Midwife FINALLY listened to the heartbeat. Hallelujah lol.

fundal height is 36 and she has written ceph 4/5 so I guess this means baby is head down and a teeny bit engaged?

I'm being tested for OC because of the itching but she doesn't think I'll have that because I had a liver function test a while back and it was normal.

Last day at work tomorrow and fully baked Saturday so life is cushty at the min :yay:

Yeh think 4/5 is slighty engaged, it goes to 1/5 i think doesnt it?? When fully engaged? xx

Yeah 4/5 means the mw can feel 4/5 of little baby's head :) xx

yep your baby is every so slightly engaged! whoop whoop heading in the right direction!

Bet you can't wait to finish work hun. I didn't realise how tired I was getting until I finished last Friday, I have really enjoyed my first week of mat leave.

xx

yeah so pleased for you hun - it's a good week

Has the itching settled down after your trip to the docs last week? x

Coolbeans - I can't wait to finish work no! Lol, I'm so looking forward to a sleep in :)

Beckyboo - the itching has calmed down on my stomach a bit but has spread to my hands and legs now :(

I have little hives all over :(

Rubbish about the itchyness!! Glad someone explained the 4/5 - I would have guessed 4/5 engaged and got over excited too soon!! lol

Rubbish about the itchyness!! Glad someone explained the 4/5 - I would have guessed 4/5 engaged and got over excited too soon!! lol

I'm the same lol, never understood it and probably never will :D

Glad she FINALLY listened to heartbeat for you :) sounds like a good appointment :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back