Midwife Appointment

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Just been to my 36 week midwife appointment and my blood pressure is high. All through my pregnancy my blood pressure has been low so she's keeping an eye on things as it's suddenly shot up, have another appointment next week. I've had really bad headaches all morning, which seems to all be linked to my blood pressure.

The good news is the baby's head is engaged and bump still measures well :)

Can't believe I'm full term on Friday!! xxx

Fingers crossed everything is ok with ur blood pressure! And congratulations on baby's head being engaged xxx

Hope all remains ok, headaches dont sound good. Hope it eases soon xx

Hope that the headache eases soon and the your BP stabilises a bit xx

At my 35 week appointment my bp was taken 3 times - 1st time was through the roof, 2nd time down a bit and 3rd time, although high for me, was ok. I went to the community midwife later that week and bp was normal. Hopefully same thing will happen for you and all will come down again.

'FX' that ur bp comes down and ur headaches ease up!

Are they seeing you again to re-check your bp hun? Hope they are going to keep an eye on you.

I had my 36 week appointment today too and head is well and truly down. Mind you I could have told them that considering am now waddling and have lost the ability to bend over!! It really hurts!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back