Met my midwife today

TaffyRose

Reaction score
Well I had my booking in appointment today and got to meet my midwife. She was lovely and answered all my questions and went through what felt like a million forms. I'm having blood taken on Wednesday, but the best part of today is the fact the midwife has requested my scan :) I'm hoping I get the date through from the hospital this week and the midwife has requested a date around 17th Dec when I hit 12 weeks so not too much longer to wait. Feel like I've moved forward another step :) xxx

eeek exciting stuff isnt it :) glad u enjoyed ur booking in appointment, makes everything seem more real :D x

So jealous u've had ur booking in appointment alreadyand glad it went well, although I only have to wait til Friday afternoon. :) hopefully we will all have our scans around the same time :) xx

Last edited:
I also had bookin in appointment today and here it includes scan :)

Glad u had positive time Hun x

Had my booking in today too since the early scan has given the dates now so all paperwork could be done took forever but my son was very well behaved! :)
Glad urs went well! X

Thats great news TaffyRose iam so happy for you. I'm waiting for my scan at 10 weeks im six and a half weeks now so another 3-4 weeks wait yet.. xx

You should get your scan date through hun, IJsselmeer my booking in appointment on a Monday and received my letter on the Saturday. I did ring the scan dept on the Friday though and they told me the date so you can always do that xx

Woops, that's meant to say I had my not IJsselmeer!! Stupid I phone! c

Cheers hun, I think I might give the hospital a ring at the end of the week to get my date - good idea :)

It definitely does make things feel more real. Although it's strange because I haven't had a scan yet I was still sat there discussing my maternity notes thinking please god let me actually be pregnant. It's a stupid thought because I've had so many positive tests and have symptoms and not had a period in 2 months but I think until I see a baby on the scan I'll doubt myself a bit xxx

Bring on the scan! xxx

So jealous u've had ur booking in appointment alreadyand glad it went well, although I only have to wait til Friday afternoon. :) hopefully we will all have our scans around the same time :) xx

Friday will be here in no time hun. I can't believe you'll be 10 weeks then, not much longer until tri 2 :) Yeah it'll be great to have all our scans around the same time, then there'll be a mass move to tri 2 :) xxx

I can't believe how far we have all got already, only seems like last week when we were all joining tri 1 at 4 weeks!! :) it will be a mass evasion of tri 2 when we all get there :D

Bring on all our scans :p xx

Last edited:
eeek i cant wait to get to tri2....seems like forever since we were all in TTC, month after month symptom spotting and POAS lol :)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back