message for Tankett

s

Reaction score
Tankett my dear,
Sending you my best wishes now as I'm out tomorrow evening and may not get a chance to access this website before your scan.
I will be keeping everything crossed for you.
Good luck with it and let us know how you get on.
I'm dying to hear if you'll be having twins :wink:
How are you doing these days? Do you find that your pregnancy symptoms come and go. I felt really queasy over the weekend but fine today. Still very tired (went to bed at 6pm yesterday!), constipated and have strong sense of smell.
S

Awwww! Thanks both!

I'm really excited, but at the same time can't help panicking if everything is okay. I hardly slept last night worrying, so I'm really going to suffer tonight. 2am this morning, I'm sitting on the sofa in my pj's with crumpets and butter and a mug of ovaltine!!!! How old am I??!! :shock:

I'll pop home after I've had my scan so I can scan my piccie and put it on here.

Good luck Tankett.. very excited for you... make sure you ask for a few pics and don't forget the bladder trick... if bladder not full they won't see much so you can get internal and much clearer for seeing little bean!!

xxxxx

Sorry to but in! Twins thats so exciting cant wait to see your scan good luck.

How exciting! :D

Good luck Tankett!

Sam xx

Good luck Tankett.. i was the same as you the nite before my scan... I got up to go the loo about 3 times throu the nite and then another 5 or 6 times before i left the house... Keep us posted.. good luck (not that you'll need any luck)

x

Good Luck today Tankett, can't wait to hear your news!!!! :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27