New message for Nimisha

s

Reaction score
Hi Nimisha,
how are you? Are you still visiting this website. Do you have any symptoms this month? I'm finding this month hard for some reason. I feel sure i;m not pregnant, a week away from when period due and I feel down about it.
S

Hi

I am fine.How you doing?I have been quite regular on this forum but never saw any messages being posted by you so thought you werent coming.If you ever wana chat send a PM n then we can catch up.

Dont be disheartened dear,you said yourself in one of your posts lately that you get it when least expected.I have my fingers crossed for you.

For the past two months i have had the wierdest feelings before AF,sore boobs for almost 2 weeks and cramping n all..........I had been so positive about it all.But then AF showed up.This month no different and am not expecting anything either. :cry:

I think i am getting very obsessed with all the PG stuff. :cry:

Ah I hope this month is your lucky one. Mine arrived last night - two days early and it's full of clots. I think what's happening Nimisha is that we're getting close each month. My tummy was huge this month and i had very painful breasts. This makes me think that the egg and sperm is fusing but our bodies reject it for some reason - and a good reason.
My friend has passed on Persona to me. It's a contraception kit that you can use in reverse, if you know what I mean. There have been some posts on here already about it. I'll let you know how I get on with it.
I've decided that I'm going to do my best to forget about reproducing these next two months - I'm on holiday in September and I'm hoping a relaxed attitude to it all will mean more success.
Let me know how you get on.
Good luck. I hope it happens very soon for you.
Keep in touch. I log in every now and again. I was pleased to see that you had replied.
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back