Message for Nimisha

Hi Nimisha,
How are you?
S

Hi Nimisha,
I hope you get good news this week. My period arrived today.
S

Hi S,

How are you?Sorry but even i got my periods day before yesterday.Anyways i was not very disappointed as i didnt have any symptoms as such this month.

I think we'll conceive together in the same month.So many things going similar for both of us. :lol:

Hi Nimisha,
Well if that's the case get a move on!! Just kidding.
Did you see that we've got a midwife helping us with advice? He's great - very kind and helpful.
How are you generally? I'm tempted to try an ovulation kit this month but also feel I should stay laid back about it all and see what happens.
What do you think?
S

Hi S,

I have read a few replies posted by him.Actually i am not a very regular to this forum these days as too much going on at the home front.But do visit 2-3 times a week.

If you do use the ovulation kits and something positive goes for you let me also know. I am going to sit and relax.No sense in thinking about it all the time as i have been told you get things when you least expect it.So gonna give that a try first.

Fingers crossed for both of us for this month.

Hi Nimisha,
Tomorrow is the day. Wonder what it will bring for both of us....probably a AF!!!!
S

Hi S,

How are you?Keeping my fingers crossed for you..............
Do keep me posted.By the way,did you use ovulation sticks and all?Should i give it a try.

I got my AF last night. :(

Got AF too. We've got another month ahead. Didn't try the ovulation sticks. Felt it better if I tried to be laid back about it but may do this month. Not sure. It's still only my 3rd month of trying and I'm finding it hard. Don't know how women keep going for years.
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back