Message for Nimisha

s

Reaction score
Hi Nimisha,
It's S here. I got my period today. It's actually a day early again! Can you believe it? I'm trying to be positive about it but really don't understand why i started getting such strong symptoms 2 weeks ago. From now on Im not going to go by any symptoms and just wait for my period to be very late although today I feel like giving up all together.
I hope it works out for you. Let me know.
S

Hi

Sorry to hear that but i am in the same boat as you.Even my AF arrived late last night.Funny right. :shock: We had almost the same symptoms,same AF due dates n we had to meet the AF again on the same day.

I am totally disheartened but my hubby says never mind lets njoy another month.Gonna have a great time as its my first wedding anniversary also this tuesday. :lol:

Trying to keep my spirits up.As they say,everything happens for the best and in the best time.You enjoy your next month too and keep your spirits up.Be positive.

Do keep in touch.Would love to hear from you again soon.

I haven't cried all morning but this has made me cry. I'm so sorry Nimisha. I'm impressed though that you're being positive - good for you girl. I'm feeling quite miserable but I shall follow your lead and pull myself together! I'd like to keep in touch but am not sure that frequent visit to the forum are good for me because I get too obsessed with it all and stress like I did this month but I'll dip in every now and again. I've promised myself not to put myself through this disappointment again so am only going to think I'm pregnant when my period is late, from now on.
Happy wedding anniversary to you and your husband. I'm glad he's supporting you.
Take care, S

Thanks.

We can stay in touch through e-mails if you want.Even i am not gonna be a frequent visitor to this forum now.Start imagining things you know.

;-) I know what you mean. I'd like to stay in touch by e-mail. It's not the forum that has caused my craziness, as well as visiting this I've done loads of searching on the internet re symptoms etc. But I've learned my lesson now.
I hope you have a good day. Are you going to do anything nice?
S

PS Just out of interest has your body normalised again? I think mine has. It's been a funny month hasn't it?
S

was palnning to give him a surprise on the day.But now i guess its just gonna be a candlelight dinner....................n all. :p

yeah.yestreday stomach pain and cramps got better.
A personal question if you dont mind.Are you an Indian/Asian?Sorry couldnt help noticing the "re" thing in your last mail

I hope you enjoy your dinner :lol:
I'm not Asian. Let's keep in touch Nimisha. Some women go through a lot worse than us. I read another post about a woman who miscarried a week before delivery.
What's your e-mail address?
S

Hi Nimisha,
I've put a new post on the Symptoms section called 'Clutching at straws'. Have a look at it if you can. Are you the same?
S

Dear S,

No on the contrary mine is not at all heavy this time round.Infact it's lighter than the usual ones.What do you think about it?

Hmmmm...are you clotting? If it looks like old blood then this would be a good sign however if you think it's your period then we both have some more baby making to do!!
S

I hope today hasn't been too awful for you. It will happen soon for both of us. A friend told me that the best way to get pregnant is not to want it too much and so not to stress about it. I'm going to give this a go
:wink:
Have a nice evening.
S

Yes,I think we should give your friend's advice a go.I do have some clotting and not exactly feeling too good.Have stomach and back ache.
But i dont think there is anything positive about it coz IB may be more than a drop but definitely not this much.I dont know much about IB though (frankly speaking).I do have some doubts over that topic.

Anyways,it was really very sweet of you trying to give me some hope still.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. :wink:

Hi Nimisha,
I did some searching on implantation bleeding and the answers vary on how long it lasts and how much blood etc - like you say it's hard to get the right information - but I don't think there should be any clotting but I could be wrong.
We've got another month ahead anyway.
Take care,
S

Hi S

Thanks for the info.Was just searching the same info on the other websites myself.Found out exactly what you said right now.
Wish better luck next time for both of us and all those ladies out there who are trying to TTC.

Hi Ninisha,
What's your plan for the month ahead? Do you use ovulation kits and calendars etc. I was aware of when I was ovulating last month but this month I'm not going to think about it and just behave like I'm not trying to conceive. Wish me luck!!
S

Hi S,

I have heard about ovulation kits and all but am not gonna use it.I am going to leave everything to God.As they say,"Do your best and God will do the rest".Whenever i have to conceive i will conceive.I am just gonna relax and enjoy myself.

Wish you all the best for the month ahead.If you are going to use anything do keep me posted on the details and how useful it turns out to be.

The weirdest thing has happened. My period had dried up at the end of the 3rd day. That's inconceivable for me.
S

Hi

Still can see some hope for you.Hope things work out for you.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :lol:

Do keep me posted

No it can't be good news as it's been heavy with clots. Just worried my cycle wil be all over the place next month.
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back