How long off the pill?

Hopelass

Reaction score
Dear all

I am so sorry if this question is asked all the time. I have been taking Microgynon for more years than I care to remember and was wondering how long is recommended off the pill before you have a chance of conceiving?

Best wishes, I hope to be on this website a lot! Nic

Hiya, I have been off the pill for 7 months and not fallen yet but my friend became pregnant after 2 months. It's different for everyone. Good luck x

Thanks Poppy that's what I thought, bit of a lottery then! Best of luck to you :)

I fell on my 5th cycle the doc said about 6 so was about right. I could kinda feel that month that everything was back to normal the previous months my cycle was all over the place and I never got a positive opk so not sure I was ovulating!! Think it varies from person to person as other friends have taken up to a year.
xxxx

Hi there! I came off microgynon in January and didn't get a period until April!! I have ad them every 4-6 weeks since and it's only been the last couple that have been regular and came when I predicted. However I'm now 10 months in and still not pg but others I know have fell straight away! Hope you are one of them. Good luck xx

It is different for everyone, just like lottery tbh... I was on microgynon whilst I got pregnant so I'm not much help but everyones bodies are different some can take a while whilst others are basically immediate xxx

I had been on the pill for 11 years and we fell pregnant on my second cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back