not sure:condom broke

lilquel

Reaction score
i'm new but already i have a question. my boyfriend and i were having sex and he had a condom on. but the condom broke and neither one of us knew that it happened until we were finished. my period was already a week late. but later on that day, i started to bleed. i don't know if it was my period or what. the bleeding wasn't like the rest of my periods, but it stayed on for the same amount of days as my period. he's positive that he ejaculated inside of me. i don't want to go to the clinic right away because this just happened about a week ago. do you think there is a strong possiblitity of me being pregnant?

hi, i think you need to take a wait and see policy, as if you had what seemed like a period it may well have been one,
But if your worried you could do a pregnancy test to see, but then it maybe to early to tell,

I don't think there's a strong possibilty of you being pregnant. Are your periods ever a week late or are they pretty regular? If it happened like a week ago then I think it's too soon to take a HPT. Good Luck and let us know what happens! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back