don't go by symptoms

s

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Even though I've had very strong pregnancy symptoms for 2 weeks - implantation bleeding, heavy, sore breasts with little lumps on them, aversion to coffee, discharges - I got my period today. I won't lie and say I'm not really down about it but the reason I'm putting this message up is because I don't want others to go through the same disappointment as me after having such strong symptoms.
From now on the only way I'm going to suspect I'm pregnant is when my period is late a week. Symptoms have meant nothing in my case. I don't want to discourage people who have symptoms and are desperately hoping. You could well be pregnant. I just want to save a few people some heartache.
S

:D That was very well put. and just because u got ur AF doesnt mean u cant try again. But its very True what u stated above. Thanx and i needed to read that. TTYL
*Jenn

Thanks Jenn. It's really disheartening isn't it when you're sure and then your period arrives. My husband thinks that something probably did happen - he could see the physical changes - but that it just didn't work out.
Good luck to you. I hope it works out for you soon. We can only keep trying & at least it's good fun :wink:
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back