Merry heaven christmas to all Angels up there!

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
To all angel babies that have passed heavenly christmas.
Ive just sat here thinking of my lost baby that i miscarried on the 5th september 09 and how i cant spend xmas day with her (our predictions as we would of liked a girl) so we say girl. We call her Trinity well i do as it helps me with the grieving.

Anyway im so greatful for my baby boy to be here he was born on 23rd june 2010-6weeks early an thriving well and i cant wait to spend xmas with him but im also thinking of my angel to. Feel bit upset to be honest. :'(. I know i need to get over myself but i also know im very blessed with the baby ive got now who is nearly 6months on the 23rd but the miscarriage i went through was bloody awful i'll never forget that day, We planned her so was well excited we found out i was pregnant an then 2 months after losing our precious angel i concieved not planned but wouldnt change him for the world hes my life!!.

So to all the heaven Angels out there a heavenly christmas. With lots of love xx

happy christmas to all angel babies xxxx you are always in our hearts xxxx

Happy Christmas to our angel babies x x x x
Happy Christmas Bump, we never got to find out whether you were a girl or a boy (we should of been finding out tomorrow) but either way we love you the same. Just wanted to let you know even though we never got to hold you, you are in our hearts and we will never forget you x x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Scared Mum2be - lovely post - feeling for you X

At one of the pf girls suggestions - I changed my normal star that sits on the top of my xmas tree, to a Angel this year , and that's what we will do each year from now...

Happy 1st Heavenly xmas little Angel Jones (12. March. 2010 )

Last edited:
Happy heavenly christmas to our Angel baby April 2010 - all our love hugs and kisses always - mummy and daddy and your bump brother or sister xoxo

Lovely idea ScaredMum2be

Last edited:
Found this somewhere i think its lovely:
*★Angels★* • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門|Never Forgotton & Always Apart Of Us •。
xx

Happy Christmas to my little angel - mummy will be thinking of u as always x x x

We're putting up two little glass angels on our tree on Christmas Eve, so our little Angel Babies can be there with us at Christmas.

Merry Christmas my little ones.... Mummy & Daddy will be thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back