really annoyed

Amyrose

Reaction score
I went to my docs appointment hoping for some peace of mind. He never checked me and was totally blaze about it all. He said the rules for Lincoln is nobody really bothers to do anything until after 13 weeks!!!!!! i couldn't believe what i was hearing he sent me on my way by saying at least you have 6 and you should get a call from early pregnancy unit today in the mean time make sure you have a phone in case you need it. I was never treated like this in Ireland I'm so angry someone would think my baby means nothing to me just because I've been blessed with 6 other kids :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That is terrible.... Is there another doctor in the surgery that you can go to instead. I am surprise he got out of that room alive.... What a horrible thing to say....

Hopefully the midwife you get will be more supportive... They will the one you see most during the pregnancy... and don't be afraid to change them if you are not happy....

the joy of the NHS... would so love to go private if it didn't cost 10 grand. :-(

10 grand! bloody hell i think i will put up with the insults haha
I have my booking in appointment with the midwife next Thursday i have seen her in the surgery she seems lovely thank god. The doctor stunned me he was so rude im normally more vocal if i was on form he wouldn't be able to have kids anymore lol

lol.... there you go get those hormones running. :)

I think the midwife is the more inportant one as she will be your support through the whole 9 months...

yh our licoln ward doesnt deal with early pregnancies either we have to use the epau and tey are fab, he probably didnt mean it to come across the way he did hun xxx

I know sure poor men dont know wot to do especially faced with a crazy hormonal Irish woman haha! The epu just called im booked in for a scan on Tuesday. Dear Mr Doctor im most extremely very sorry for wanting to kill you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back