why are men so selfish!?

beckibooxx

Reaction score
Im 18 weeks pregnant atm, and wasnt with my ex at the time, this baby wasnt planned, we previously had a baby together she is now almost 11 months old she also wasnt planned but he loves her dearly, anyway, when he found out i was pregnant with this one he completely went off the rails with me, he stopped feeling anything for me for ages and i obv still love him, he still carried on sleeping with me and would EVERYTIME change his mind after he did his business! one time he said it and straight after he said if he could go back in time he would have his daughter anyday but he wouldnt have 'THAT' pointing at my tummy.. this made me angry and i never cryed like that infront of anyone before, he still now doesnt refer to the baby as a baby he either says that or it.. :/ thing is i cant get mad at him? why are men like this? hes sticking around wants to be at scans and stuff but he said he really didnt want another baby, i feel like when this babys born, i cant connect with him and bond with it like mothers are suppose to becuase of him... and i feel horrible.. i also worry he'll never wanna bond with the baby either :(
hes an amazing dad to our daughter but at times he can be one selfish little sh*t :( i didnt have an abortion becuase i dont agree with it.. never ever have, there are women on here and everywhere that cant even get pregnant, or women who have been pregnant and lost therir babys,, and i feel so selfish if i ever went through with it cos its not right :/

anyone else had had there ex's treat them like this and say this kinda stuff to them??

Hi hun,

So are you actually with him or is he your ex?

I have no idea what his problem is or why he is being so nasty when he already has a child with you.

It would be easy for me to say get rid of him, but its not easy when you love someone.

I have not been in your situation but I have a friend who has. She is still with her husband but he makes comments that he never wanted a child and her little girl is now old enough to understand what her daddy is saying.
My friend says that she considers leaving him every day for her daughters sake.

I am single and events over the last 9 months have taught me that I DO NOT need a bloody man who is gonna bring me and my baby down.

I am happy on my own and my baby will not miss out on anything. I would rather be alone than be with a man who is cold and unloving.

My husband was very cold and in my opinion emotionally deprived and there is no place in my life for a man like that.

It took me a long time to realise that though.
So the point that I'm trying to make is that you will know when the time has come to make a decision.

All I will say is that last year my husband made me choose between him and a child and I picked him.
Even that wasn't enough for him and he split anyway.
If I could turn back the clock I would never, ever have chosen him.

Protect your unborn and your heart.

Be strong and TC.

x x

Thanks so Much for that, sorry i havnt replied been so busy!
No Were no longer together, he hasnt made any comments since but still tends to treat me differantly and literly makes me feel small, but i told him if he makes comments about me and what i do and how i bring my daughter up i dont wanna see him, i think men dont understand what us women go through?
I Kind of feel the same im doin pretty well on my own at the moment, but i know ill need him around when my sons born this year :(

Im glad you got away from your husband he doesnt sound like a nice bloke :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back